1. (inter portlet communication) IPC in liferay 6.0.5 and JSF1.2 stackoverflow.com
We are trying to implement a portlet communication that will be able to simulate the classical redirect, but without success for now. This looks to be a common question in the portlet ...
2. Liferay: Can't see the deployed portlet stackoverflow.com
I develop a sample JSF portlet for the Liferay portal. After I had deployed it (no errors in the console and the .war file from the liferay/deploy directory is removed to ...
3. Liferay: Facelet portlet is empty stackoverflow.com
I have developed a simple facelet portlet. Changed the ViewHandler in the
4. Problems with displaying image in portlet using jsf stackoverflow.com
I need some help with showing images in my portlet. I have images somewhere on HDD. I wrote servlet ImageServlet with doGet() method. I registered servlet in web.xml with mapping /images/*. The problem begins ...
5. Ajax file upload in JSF 2.0 portlet using Portletfaces in Liferay stackoverflow.com
6. Problem with JSF portlets within Firefox liferay.com
7. Portlet Configurationpage for JSF Portlet - not working? liferay.com
Hi Jean-Noel, my problem was similiar to yours. I solved it in the following way: I created a bean, which contains service-methods. I will call it ArticleService. It is a managed bean with the name articleServce in the faces-config.xml. Now, you build a method ArrayList ArticleService.getArticleList(). In this method, you can read the list from the database and return it as ...
9. Best approach to implement WYSWYG editor in JSF portlet liferay.com
10. How to maximize a jsf portlet in liferay? liferay.com
Hi I've just successfully installed LifeRay on top of WebSphere Application Server 6.1. I'm using RAD (Rational Application Developer) 7.0 to develop my portlet applications. I also managed to successfully install a JSR-168 sample portlet and add it to a page. However, when I create & install a JavaServer Faces portlet using RAD, the portlet window displays the following error: 'PORTTestFaces ...
12. Resource Handler for JSF Portlet liferay.com
Resource Handler for JSF Portlet December 11, 2008 2:05 AM Answer Burton Burton Rank: New Member Posts: 4 Join Date: November 28, 2008 Recent Posts Hi everybody, just got started on Life ray and we successfully run our JSF Tomahawk web application in as a Portlet in Liferay. The only thing that is missing is to include the css styles and ...
(Netbeans 6.5 + Visual Web JSF + Portal Pack 3.0 + Webspace 10) I create a simple project of Visual Web JSF and Portal Support, and then create a simple Visual Web JSF portlet page, and drag a staticText woodstock component to the design page, and set the text to some Chinese words like "". Then when the project is deployed, ...
14. Deployed JSF Portlets Error liferay.com
15. JSF portlet with Liferay liferay.com
Dear all, Would you please show me some directions to change a jsf app to a portlet in Liferay ??? I have followed some instructions but when I installed it into Liferay, it showed error in console and did not work. https://jsfportletbridge.dev.java.net/public/Download.html#Samples I downloaded it. I also added 2 files for Liferay: liferay-portlet and liferay-display. But it did not work. ERROR ...
16. JSF Portlet liferay.com
17. JSF portlet liferay locale liferay.com
Hi all, I'm developing JSF portlets for liferay. A requirement is to have everything internationalized. I know how to add internationalization to JSF pages but there is an issue with the locale stored in liferay. The JSF-components always take the locale from the browser. Does anyone know how to tell the jsp, which contains the JSF-components how to take liferay's locale? ...
18. jsf portlet problem liferay.com
jsf portlet problem June 16, 2009 7:04 AM Answer daniel strand Rank: New Member Posts: 5 Join Date: February 4, 2009 Recent Posts Hi, I have a Liferay portlet written using IceFaces that i'm trying to convert to plain JSF 1.2 (Mojarra) by replacing all icefaces components with vanilla JSF components. I'm using the OpenPortal JSF Portlet Bridge 1.2.3, as recommended. ...
19. Refactor Portlets using JSF? liferay.com
20. JSF Portlet liferay.com
21. JSF Portlets using EL in Faces-config.xml liferay.com
Hello, I am trying to create a Portlet , which uses JSF 1.2 ( SUN RI) on Liferay. I created a class which has a action() Method, which returns a string. My faces-config has the following configuration :
22. JSF Portlet liferay.com
23. set PortletMode in JSF portlet liferay.com
24. Creating and downloading Excel using JXL in JSF Portlet liferay.com
25. JSF portlet liferay.com
26. How to access resources inside a JSF portlet liferay.com
27. How to get the ResponseOutputStream in a JSF portlet ? liferay.com
28. JSF Portlet - can not find out correct versions liferay.com
Hi, I am trying to develop my first JSF Portlet and deploy it into liferay 6.0.3. But I fail and I can't figure out which versions of jsf-api, jsf-impl, jsf-portlet is the right one. I have downloaded the sample-jsf-1.1-sun-facelets-portlet.war This sample Portlet works well. So I take the sample war file as a kind of template. Now all .xml config files ...
29. How to develop JSF portlet in ext-environment liferay.com
30. liferay portlet container with JSF 2 Portlet Ajax calls liferay.com
31. How to create a JSF 2.0 portlet in Liferay 6.05? liferay.com
Hi all, I only developed extension plugins in Liferay using jsp portlet but the others in my new company only know about jsf 2.0. So I'm finding a document about creating jsf 2.0 portlet in liferay portal 6.05 step by step, can you help me? What's the best and quick technology for developer develop portlet in Liferay 6.05?
32. Liferay & JSF 2.0 Portlets - Table links in grids liferay.com
Experiencing issues when using Liferay & JSF 2.0 Portlets in conjunction with the need to navigate to another page after clicking hyperlink contained in a table record. I have a feeling this is a problem with the parameter associated with the hyperlink. Has anybody else experienced a similar issue, any help greatly appreciated. Thanks
33. JSF portlet in ext env liferay.com
34. Portlet with JSF, using Plugin SDK and Service Builder liferay.com
Hi, I have a portlet implemented with JSF, i use Plugin SDK and Service Builder but i have problems accesing DB. I get the following error: Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creati ng bean with name 'liferaySessionFactory' defined in class path resource [META-I NF/data-source-spring.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception i s java.lang.NullPointerException at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean Factory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1362) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean Factory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:540) at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean ...
35. Upload using sample-jsf-sun-portlet-4.2.2.war liferay.com
36. Liferay Tabs No restoring initial Views for JSF Portlets liferay.com
37. frameset+jsf portlet liferay.com
38. Not able to download file by using JSF portlet liferay.com
Hi all!! I need to download file by using JSF(richfaces)command button action In my action method the code is like FacesContext context = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance(); PortletResponse response = (PortletResponse)context.getExternalContext().getResponse(); //Reading files String Files = "D:\\test\\err.txt"; File f = new File(Files); FileInputStream istr = new FileInputStream(Files); BufferedInputStream bstr = new BufferedInputStream(istr); // promote int size = (int) f.length(); // get the file size ...
39. Maximize portlet from jsf liferay.com
40. JSF portlet in helios liferay.com