1. Getting the error "No library found for this namespace" stackoverflow.com
I am using Netbeans6.8 and trying to build a simple project with JSF2 and Primefaces. Placed the jars jsf-impl-2.0.3.jar,jstl-1.0.2.jar, jsf-api-2.0.3.jar, primefaces-2.2.1.jar in the lib folder and I get this error in my ...
2. netbeans no library found for this namespace stackoverflow.com
I've searched around but cannot fine a definitive solution. I'm using netbeans+Maven and am trying to upgrade from Primefaces 2.2.1 to 3.0.M3 - when I change the index.xhtml taglib to ...
3. Primefaces 3.0.M3 namespace url doesn't work stackoverflow.com
I read that the new namespace for Primefaces 3.0.M3 is
4. Can not resolve primefaces: Tag Library supports namespace forum.primefaces.org
5. namespace of Facelets not work under Apache MyFaces 2.0 forum.primefaces.org
6. Primefaces Namespace URL outdated forum.primefaces.org
A namespace name is a uniform resource identifier (URI). Typically, the URI chosen for the namespace of a given XML vocabulary describes a resource under the control of the author or ...
7. MeterGauge - Tag Library supports namespace, but no tag ... forum.primefaces.org
GRAVE: Servlet.service() for servlet [Faces Servlet] in context with path  threw exception [ /restrict/home/start.xhtml @24,40
8. PrimeFaces 3.0.M3 Taglib namespace error may be important forum.primefaces.org
9. 3.0.M3 no library found for this namespace forum.primefaces.org
21 Sep 2011, 10:51 by greyelf99 3.0.M3 no library found for this namespace I've searched around but cannot fine a definitive solution. I'm using netbeans+Maven and am trying to upgrade from ...
10. Issue with 3.0.M4 Taglib Namespace forum.primefaces.org
Hi, I'm trying to migrate to using the 3.0.M4 release. After rewriting all of the taglib namespace references in my project to the one suggested in the migration guide, I'm getting ...
11. http://primefaces.prime.com.tr/ui namespace down? forum.primefaces.org
It is clear that you are having a setup issue. Are you sure PrimeFaces is in classpath, also please provide more information about your environment.
13. Netbeans doesn't finds primefaces namespace in 2.2.1-SNAPSHO forum.primefaces.org
Hi, since latest snapshot build for 2.2.1 branch Netbeans 6.9.1 doesn't find the primeface namespace anymore for code validation in xhtml-Files. When I include the primefaces library ("xmlns:p="http://primefaces.prime.com.tr/ui") Netbeans just shows ...