1. JSF: attach rich:toggleControl to radio buttons or select items stackoverflow.com
Has anyone had any success attaching a rich:toggleControl component to a radio button component (h:selectOneRadio) or alternatively any of its children select items (in this case s:enumItem). Basic code example:
2. How to read the value of the radio button stackoverflow.com
I would like to read the selected role information on form submit (a role is selected for a user from a list of roles). How do I read the selected radio ...
3. Unable to select a particular radio button choice by clicking on the choice text stackoverflow.com
4. How to get radio button group functionality for each row in a table using jsf stackoverflow.com
How to get layout like the following using
5. Single radio button group for all rows in the rich:dataTable coderanch.com
I have a rich:dataTable listing data rows with a radio button for each row, but these radio buttons should belong to a single radio button group so only one row can be selected from these radio buttons. However, when I use the following code, the radio button for each row belongs to its own radio button group, please help figure out ...