1. JSF Form and German Umlauts stackoverflow.com
I'm facing a strange problem in one of my JSF (which is a facelet). I'm using Richfaces and on one page I got a normal form
My problem is when I submit ...
2. Richfaces calendar "ü" (ü) character problem stackoverflow.com
I'm using Richfaces 3.3.3 and rich:calendar renders "&# 252;" instead of "ü" for month names. My explorer's encoding is UTF-8 and i tried the issue for all major explorers. They all ...
3. RichFaces Calendar : encoding character problems coderanch.com
4. RichFaces Calendar : encoding character problems coderanch.com
5. Encoding problem with RichFaces coderanch.com