1. Not able to Use log4j with Richfaces coderanch.com
Hi , I am trying to configure log4j for my application which i am developing in Richfaces. I am getting the following errors once i start the tomcat 6.0.18 log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.ajax4jsf.application.DebugLifecycleFactory). log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly. I have put the log4j.jar in lib directory under WEB-INF and the log4j.properties in WEB-INF/classes folder. ...
2. Migration from woodstock to richfaces coderanch.com
Since, Sun and/or Netbeans have officially announced their tie up with Richfaces, I am reconsidering going further with woodstock components for additional JSF development. First, woodstock components are way less capable of providing a rich user experience similar to richfaces, not to mention a4j. Second visual web development framework sucks for complex web apps having custom components and other third party ...
3. Acegi + RichFaces help needed coderanch.com
4. cant get projects to work with richfaces library coderanch.com
I just downloaded richfaces and got everything set up. I tried to do the "greeter" sample application they walk through with you but I cannot get it to work! I am getting absolutely no compile warnings or errors. I have added richfaces as a component library to eclipse. I create an index page, and modify the web.xml and faces-config file per ...
6. How do I define what a "right click" will do on my website (eclipse, jsf and richfaces) coderanch.com
7. RichFaces Exception in JSF app coderanch.com
9. Queues in RichFaces coderanch.com
I think I have managed to totally fail to understand queuing in RichFaces. I am seeing duplicate calls to the server, a good example is when displaying a suggestion box. I assumed that this was caused by two AJAX requests being sent, so I added a no-name queue to my form.
10. RichFaces TabPanle problem coderanch.com
11. Practical RichFaces Book version of ajax4j coderanch.com
12. RichFaces phases manipulation coderanch.com
Hi for you all ranchers, I have to question about richfaces: 1 - i want a centrlized location some where in the Richfaces life cycle where i can read the compoenent tree, and set some properties for these compoenet like setting some of them visible and others invisible, or may be enable and disable some fields. can i implements aphase listner ...
13. RichFaces application doesn't work in RSA 7 coderanch.com
14. [Richfaces] Object expected errors happen in IE8 with https coderanch.com
hi guys, My website is working fine in ie6 ie7 FF3.5, and it's also working fine in ie8 if use http. However, if i turn on https protocol, i got a bunch of object expected erros in ie8. I tried turn on/off compatibility and also tried ie7 mode, but had no luck. Here is a segment of my code http://pastie.org/602783 first ...
15. Update Richfaces comboboxs suggesion values when the value is changed coderanch.com
16. Richfaces - filterexpression - need help coderanch.com
Hello I am trying to use filterexpression in a rich:datatable. The RichFaces documentation gives a sample using a JSTL function (
17. stylesheet messed up in richfaces JSF page coderanch.com
18. SOLVED: prevent a page from redrawing in JSF/RichFaces coderanch.com
I'm still not 100% on JSF/RichFaces and I'm having to debug someone else's code... They have a "Jurisdiction Finder" that works pretty well. It lives in a rich faces modalPanel -- the modalPanel has a form that conducts some searching, and then on "OK", the window closes, and passes its value to the form on the main page section. The trouble ...
19. ADF vs. RichFaces? What Would You Chose? coderanch.com
Don't be misled by version numbers. ADF Faces is a great suite of components. For me though, it's a little too tightly tied in to the whole ADF framework. RichFaces is another great suite of components. (YAGCS?) Some might find it too closely bound to the JBoss stack. If I had to choose between only these two, I would choose RichFaces. ...
20. javax.el.ELException with facelet and rich faces coderanch.com
22. richfaces: prerender method in backing bean coderanch.com
23. Using JAWR with Richfaces coderanch.com
Hi, This is not an issue but just a discussion topic. my application extensively uses richfaces 3.3.2 CR1. Every page comes gzip compressed in Firefox. However, I noticed that there are approx 12-15 js files that come from the server during every page load. Is there any way i can combine them so that there are lesser no. of HTTP requests ...
24. Richfaces tutorials coderanch.com
25. richfaces issue coderanch.com
26. Still getting Exception on configuring richfaces coderanch.com
Hello All, I have set my application exactly like Anandram.V. But I am still getting an exception. I am using Netbeans 6.7.1 IDE with jboss-4.2.3.GA. My liberaries include richfaces-api-3.3.2.SR1.jar richfaces-impl-3.3.2.SR1.jar richfaces-ui-3.3.2.SR1.jar commons-logging-1.0.4.jar commons-digester.jar commons-beanutils.jar commons-collections-3.2.1.jar The only jar file which I am missing is common-annotations.jar which I cannot fine on net. The exception thrown is attached
27. swf + richfaces NoSuchMethodError coderanch.com
28. JSF, Richfaces components coderanch.com
29. Problem configuring richfaces coderanch.com
Hi, Does anyone know how to resolve this error, I'm trying to configure richfaces with Eclipse but having bit of hard time. Can anyone help please. Thanks SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class com.sun.faces.application.WebappLifecycleListener java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/faces/FacesException at com.sun.faces.application.WebappLifecycleListener.
30. richfaces Process Bar (progress bar) coderanch.com
31. Richfaces 3.1.5/3.1.6 with WAS 7.0 coderanch.com
32. Problem with RichFaces coderanch.com
33. rich faces pick list with valueChangeListener attribute ( not working) coderanch.com
Hi All, I am developing a form in which am using a rich pick list , the problem which i am facing is that when the user selects a lot of elements or all the elements in the pick list ( something like 400 elements) and copy them (coping those elements will take some few seconds ) and then save the ...
34. Richfaces is not defined coderanch.com
35. JSF 2.0 and Richfaces coderanch.com
36. How to use RichFaces in "normal" JSF coderanch.com
37. Any good book for RichFaces coderanch.com
38. strange problem with richfaces coderanch.com
39. Rich Faces coderanch.com
40. JSF + AJAX + RichFaces coderanch.com
Hi , I am facing a error while trying to implement ajax functionality in my JSF page . Please look into my code and help me out My Jsf Page :
41. JSF2.0 and RichFaces coderanch.com
Hi All, sorry to ask the question. I'm new to JSF2.0 and I'm currently trying to develop a website using JSF2.0/facelets. I wanted to create a modal dialog box using JSF2.0 but could not find a solution. I found that RichFaces had examples that I could use. Is it offen common practice to mix RichFaces with JSF2.0 ???. Mat
42. Lazy loading while using Richfaces.showModal coderanch.com
43. Richfaces skins coderanch.com
44. Multiple GET calls happening when using Richfaces modal. coderanch.com
45. Ajax response and accented characters (richfaces) coderanch.com
46. JSF + RichFaces: pragmatic or unsafe? coderanch.com
It is scary, yes. However, it's not magic. What's actually happening is that you're accessing the property through an runtime interpreted language instead of a compiled language, so you have forfeited the benefits of compile-time checking. The actual fetch/store of the named property is being done via dynamic access of the backing bean using the BeanUtils library (or something compatible). In ...
47. Can Rich faces tackle peak user load of 1000 users? coderanch.com
48. reading value of a key in a property file using richfaces coderanch.com
hi i have a property file as below zzzzzz_a=some text1 zzzzzz_b=some text2 zzzzzz_c=some text3 zzzzzz_d=some text4 Now i have
49. Book for JSF and Richfaces coderanch.com
50. Richfaces/jsf project debuggin coderanch.com
51. Richfaces: problem with facesconfig coderanch.com
52. Skinning issue in Richfaces 4 and JSF 2 coderanch.com
53. Problem with RichFaces and Ireport coderanch.com
54. Richfaces coderanch.com
The 2 primary aids are the RichFaces Live Demo site and the downloadable PDF guide to RichFaces. They both suffer from having been written by someone whose native language is not English, so they can be a little hard to comprehend sometimes, but they do provide good documentation. I especially recommend reading through at least the first part of the PDF ...
55. richfaces integration issue coderanch.com
56. Efficient Script and Style Loading with RichFaces coderanch.com
57. Deploiment with richfaces coderanch.com
We are using HP Diagnostics to see which methods is called how many times. Thats showed us the lookup being called so many times. And its around 20000 times for 300 users just doing a simple search after loggin in. Our company enforces us to make sure CPU is not crossing a defined limit. Not sure whats the limit but it ...
59. Richfaces and jsf 2.1.2 coderanch.com
60. How to Get the static URI in JSF using Richfaces coderanch.com
61. Excel number of rows limit for Richfaces
62. How to browse a folder in richfaces coderanch.com
Welcome to the JavaRanch, Gangadhar! WEB servers are not FILE servers. So you cannot simply browse them as though they were directories full of files. It would be a serious security issue, in fact, if you could. The "browse" functions that appservers such as Apache HTTPD offer are special features. Likewise, webapps aren't allowed to browse files on the client's computer, ...
63. Is anyone using RichFaces 4? coderanch.com
64. JSF2 Ajax VS RichFaces 4 Ajax coderanch.com
RichFaces Ajax was created before JSF2 was released. In fact, originally, it was a separate product in its own right (a4j). RichFaces Ajax has 2 benefits and 1 liability. The benefits: Works on older JSF systems (1.2 and 1.1). Simple to use. The liability: Requires RichFaces as an addition to the webapp. As opposed to JSF2's own AJAX, which is built ...
65. A problem with JSF + Richfaces forums.oracle.com
66. facing problem in Richfaces data scroller (jsf) forums.oracle.com