1. How to compile facelets? stackoverflow.com
Many times I had errors like: -tag is not closed(xml error) -xhtml has duplicated id Id like to write validator to check is those errors exist in files. I bet there is some facelets ...
2. In JSF what is the shortest way to output List
3. Faces config ConfigurationException happens randomly stackoverflow.com
I get the following error sometime on re-deployment of the application (its not consistent though). Does anyone know why this would happen?
4. Is there any difference between ui:fragment and s:fragment? stackoverflow.com
What's the difference between
5. Seam and JSF: How to post multiple values instead of single stackoverflow.com
We have this ui:repeat:
Now I can assign one ...
6. Extend Seam's RememberMe by additional Fields stackoverflow.com
I am wondering what's the easiest way to extend Seam's RememberMe functionality by other fields, without overriding the whole class. Let's say I have a Login form with 3 Fields: username, ...
7. JSF facelets and Seam seamframework.org
8. [to Author]what is your opinion about Facelets and Seam Frameworks coderanch.com
Thank you Chris Schalk for being here. as you know Facelets and Seam are two major frameworks that shine in JSF area. Fcelest as a view echnology specefically for JSF and Seam as a context framework based on JSF and EJB3. we already have a JSR (jsr229) about web beans that will move some part of seam into a JSR. Also ...