1. JSF authentication and authorization stackoverflow.com
What is the best way to go about implementing authentication and authorization for a JSF web application? Preferrably I'd still want to use container-based security, as I need to call EJBs ...
2. Best way for user authentication on JavaEE 6 using JSF 2.0? stackoverflow.com
I'm wondering what the current state of art recommendation is regarding user authentication for a web application making use of JSF 2.0 (and if any components do exist) and JEE6 core ...
3. How to handle dynamic role or username changes in JSF? stackoverflow.com
I have a JSF application running on glassfish 2.1 with a EJB 3 backend. For authentication I use a custom realm. The user authenticates using the e-mail-address and password he specified ...
4. Authentication / Authorization in JSF web application? stackoverflow.com
I found there are 2 types of authentication mechanism in JSF.
5. JSF Authentication stackoverflow.com
I'm developing a JEE application (JSF2 + richfaces+ Facelets + Tomcat). What's the best way to perform authentication when using JSF? Or should I make my own ?
6. CAS authentication and limiting access for specified users stackoverflow.com
I'm using CAS (Central Authentication Service) from Jasig in a client JSF app running on tomcat 6 server. I would like to limit the access to the app just for the ...
7. user authentication jsf stackoverflow.com
I want to create user authentication (login) and security page in jsf, that manages user access in my program.
8. Java EE 5 programmatic authentication stackoverflow.com
How I can authenticate a user from JSF action (or in servlet
9. Java Web/JSF/Persistence: Simple authentication with user roles stackoverflow.com
I'm working on the following seemingly basic task: ''Create a dvd store. The system has two types of users: admins and basic users. Admins can perform CRUD on DVD items, basic users ...
10. Using Mainframe CICS login for JSF Web application stackoverflow.com
Any advise on how to go about implementing a login for a JSF Icefaces based web application, running on GlassFish v3 with Hibernate JPA talking to DB2, with the credentials of ...
11. Simple login and logout capabilities for my web app(JSF 2.0) stackoverflow.com
This morning i rode chapters 39,40 and 41 of the JEE6 tutorial. But i am very, very confused. I don't have a background on web-app security with JEE6, and i am ...
12. @ManagedProperty object for authentication data is null stackoverflow.com
I have the following managed bean which stores the login data after container authentication:
13. Java Web Application Authentication stackoverflow.com
I try to design web application which consists 2 modules:
14. Jmeter JSF + WinNT Authentication - Strange jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
15. User authentication coderanch.com
Not sure what you mean exactly. I usually prefer to use JAAS in connection with either an LDAP source or a set of database tables containing user roles/passwords etc. Using JAAS is a good way (IMO) of controlling security for enterprise apps if your container supports it. What container are you using?
16. simple logic to authenticate users coderanch.com
17. Help! Using Container-managed authentication with JSF coderanch.com
I'm just getting started with JSF, and want to use it in an existing login form (mostly for localization), under Tomcat 5. Everything works fine, until I try to use JSF. My web.xml looks like:
18. Windows Authentication in JSF project coderanch.com
There's 2 ways to use Windows security in JEE. The easy way is to connect the appserver to Active Directory using LDAP. In pure Tomcat, there's an LDAP security realm that does this that you set up in the Tomcat application Context. For JBoss, I think that it goes in the jboss configuration file for that webapp. This is all portable ...
19. Standard Authentication in JSF coderanch.com
Im trying to build my first site that will use log in info and saved user info. So if I have a form tag on my jsp page containing username and password and a submit button, Im guessing I need to add an action attribute to form. Something like this:
21. Authentication using EJB in JSF coderanch.com
22. Jespa Window AUthentication coderanch.com
23. Windows authentication in JSF application coderanch.com
24. Another newbie JSF question on user authentication coderanch.com
25. Authentication nad authorization in JSF coderanch.com
HI, i am trying to do authentication in JSF app, but i stuck. I found, one way is to do it by the JAAS and some realm. I choose jdbcRealm and everything was fine, until I need to display some message to the user(eg you have enterred wrong password(but i do not want to redirect him elsewhere). Another probem is how ...
26. JDBC Realm Authentication failed coderanch.com
Hello, I'm trying to authenticate users via a JDBC Realm but it's not working despite numerous attempts to fix it. Maybe someone here can help me? I get the log-in form on the right pages, I type in the right password, and it just refuses to authenticate. Glassfish error report WARNING: WEB9102: Web Login Failed: com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.login.common.LoginException: Login failed: Security Exception WARNING: ...
27. HttpSession and/or Container-managed authentication/authorization coderanch.com
I am building a web application using JSF, EJB, Eclipse, and Tomcat. I am concerned with saving key user session information, such as name and user_id. When i use container-managed authentication, the users are required to enter their credentials in order to view the desired webpage. However, i want to save their information so that i could access other user related ...