1. JSF unit testing stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to find a practical unit testing framework for JSF. I know about JSFUnit, but this is very impractical to me. I need to include about 10 JARs to my ...
2. JSF Unit test getStyleClass requires FacesContext stackoverflow.com
I would like to add a unit test to test the style class gets set correctly. Unfortunately the getter
3. JSF Testing for Enum equality stackoverflow.com
Is it possible to test for enum equality in JSF? i.e.
4. How to test EL expressions correctness statically? stackoverflow.com
On our web-application, we did some refactoring on the Java beans, and due to this refactoring, some actions / getters are not available anymore. For example, in the following example:
5. Mocking FacesContext stackoverflow.com
I am trying to add some unit tests to a JSF application. This application didnt rely heavily on any best practices, so many service methods use the
6. JSF: AJAX Testing best practices stackoverflow.com
We have a JSF 2.0 project with heavy use of AJAX (provided by OpenFaces tag library). Our project is very cool and does many useful things, and we love it. However ...
7. How can I automate tests to check correctness of a JSF application? stackoverflow.com
I wanted to know ways of checking my jsf application in terms of functioning and performance. Kindly guide.
8. Choosing a test framework for a JSF based webapp stackoverflow.com
I am confused between the following test framework/tools:
9. How do I mock a JSF FacesContext with a ViewMap for Unit Tests outside an actual web application? stackoverflow.com
EDIT: Cleaned up the question for readability. Please ignore comments up to October 31st. In our application stack we work with many smaller jar modules that get combined into a final web ...
10. Unit Testing highly interdependent code stackoverflow.com
So I have some challenging code I would like to refactor. The challenge is that it depends on Database queries, EJB and Java serverFaces. Not simultaneously but close to ...
11. Is the ID generated by JSF guaranteed to be the same across different versions and implementations? stackoverflow.com
We are about to write a full set of tests for one of our JSF applications using Selenium. So far, it seems that there are two preferred approaches to uniquely identify each ...
12. How can I stress test JSF application with Jmeter? jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
13. jmeter test charge web site in jsf jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
14. Test JSF application with JMeter jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
Hello. I'm trying to test my application with JMeter, I use JSF and the page has a command Link like this
15. Testing JSF Applications jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
16. jsf testing question coderanch.com
17. Testing JSF coderanch.com
18. How does JSF accommodate automated testing? coderanch.com
19. Test/Debug AJAX? coderanch.com
20. To authors: jsf unit test coderanch.com
21. Shale Test Framework with JSF coderanch.com
22. t:inputText id="test", how to get its value? coderanch.com
23. Can anyone help me in shale frmework for writing JSF test cases? coderanch.com
I am new to shale Test framework. Can someone help me to write test cases for the UI. I searched but was not able to find any good references. Somehow i gathered some data and was able to understand just the basics of the framework. I am writing there all the code i tried. I know the purpose of the functions ...
24. Automatic testing coderanch.com
25. UI Testing for JSF Application coderanch.com
26. I need a sample project regarding JSF UNIT testing coderanch.com
Unit testing refers to testing components of an application as an individual unit. Typically in Java, this means creating a parallel class for each class which has testable features. So for example, "UserProfileBean" might have a JUnit test class named "UserProfileBeanTest". JUnit is one of the most common unit-testing frameworks, but there are others as well. There's some excellent documentation, tutorials ...
27. Can I use JUnit to test JSF based web application? coderanch.com
29. JsfUnit testing coderanch.com
30. How to get Value of selected test in menupopup coderanch.com