1. JMeter JSF issues stackoverflow.com
I am trying to load test my web app. I have followed the instructions here: http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/PerformanceTestingWithJMeter as we are using JSF 2.0. Even after using the proxy ...
2. How to upload with jsf and Jmeter jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
3. JSF/ADF and JMeter jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
4. JSF ADF Faces popups problem in Jmeter. jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
On 11/08/06, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote: > Hi > I'm trying to test website which uses JSF ADF Faces components. > When a request (which does popup) is send, a jmeter sampler rezult is: "HTTP Repsonse code 500 Internal Server Error", and jmeter response data is: "Error 500 javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Error getting propery 'model' from bean of type mywebsite.DictionaryTreeModel: java.lang.NullPointerExcepion". > ...
5. JSF/ADF FrameWork and JMeter jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
6. JSF Application jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
Hi All, I was trying JMeter to test JSF application. Using Proxy Server am able to record the actions. When scripts are run it shows as successful but no request is sent to the JSF Application Server. Also when I look at View Result Tree each request shows the same login page as Response data even though different pages are rendered. ...
7. JSF: Not in GZIP format jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com
8. JMeter and JSF coderanch.com