1. JSF 2.0: Is there any advantage in using DataModel
2. JSF 2 - CRUD and persistent support stackoverflow.com
I'm in two minds at the moment in terms of adopting a persistence framework for CRUD operation (for MySQL) with JSF 2. I've googled and read comments from pro-JPA vs pro-JDO ...
3. JSF beyond CRUD - how do I show a table of objects inside a view of another object and make it linkable stackoverflow.com
I have a working JSF CRUD application and now need to move further forward and add some more logical navigation. I "think" I'm struggling to get to grips with how ...
4. Is CRUD possible in JSF, please help? coderanch.com
5. Enabling CRUD from a single JSF coderanch.com
6. generate inputTexts dynamically for a CRUD application coderanch.com
7. CRUD approach coderanch.com
8. How to make a crud jsf with ebj without id filed? coderanch.com
9. JSF / CRUD - Transaction aborted coderanch.com
Hi All I have created a very simple CRUD program using NetBeans 7.0, JSF 2.0 and Glassfish 3.1, have not edited a single line. it connects to a very simple MySQL database, the program works great until I try to create a new entry in table1, I receive a "Transaction aborted" message. I whipped up a another quick CRUD prog, using ...