2. Openfaces: using hibernateCriterionBuilder with datatable filters stackoverflow.com
I am currently trying to build a page that will have a datatable that allows for filtering based on criteria set for each column. According to the documentation, the openfaces ...
3. How to have part of page periodically refresh with JSF and openfaces stackoverflow.com
Application is to display device distance to GPS coordinate on screen of mobile device browser. HTML5 allows to get the coordinates from mobile but these need to be sent to server at ...
4. Openfaces 3.0 running in WebSphere 7 stackoverflow.com
Has anyone around gotten Openfaces 3.0 to run on WebSphere 7.0? I keep on getting the following error:
Any ideas? Thanks in advance. floshton.
5. How to show a panel or any other GUI object in OpenFaces 3.00 Datatable upon row selection? stackoverflow.com
I am using OpenFaces 3.0.0 with JSF 2.0, Fadelets, Managed Beans and Tomcat server. I have a openface datatable and now on the basis of row selection, I want to show some ...
6. Jsf Error : java.lang.ClassCastException stackoverflow.com
i am using jsf 2.0 on glassfish 3.0.1 to build an interface to my search engine , when i used Openfaces components on my jsf page and whenever i submit a ...
7. Double Click in OpenFaces Tree/DataTable stackoverflow.com
How can I navigate from a JSF page to another after I did double click on a table row. I'm looking for an attribute such as
8. Style Sheet does not apply on first JSF page stackoverflow.com
The style sheet does not apply on my first JSF page. I've got a index.jsp which forwards to my first JSF page.
9. OpenFaces 3 and IE6 (Button actions) stackoverflow.com
I am using OpenFaces and have to be compatible with IE6. Up to now everything works more or less without problems. However, I've run into a problem.... I've got a few buttons ...
10. How to invoke a method with Openfaces/JSF without rendering page? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to invoke a Save method in a bean with Openfaces 3. While Firefox is not rendering the page, Internet Explorer does. I'm currently using this code lines:
Having this lines of code:
and as well as with:
an unknown error will ...
12. JSF NavigationHandler#handleNavigation + clear cache stackoverflow.com
A button on page xyz.xhtml does invoke this code (using ajax).
home points to abc.xhtml. This page contains a table which should be refreshed ...
13. JSF2 resources - compression, minification stackoverflow.com
I have two questions about resources in JSF2: is there any way to set that all JSF2 resources (JS, CSS) should be compressed (gziped) or at least minified. (Something a la wro4j). And ...
14. Filter for several open Faces datatables stackoverflow.com
I have 3 openFaces
15. OpenFaces CompositeFilter problem stackoverflow.com
I'm using the CompositeFilter component from the OpenFaces library (my project uses JSF 1.2 so the OpenFaces library is 2.0, but I understood both versions of OpenFaces are still maintained 2.0 ...
16. How to export an OpenFaces DataTable in Excel/CSV Format? stackoverflow.com
Unfortunately, OpenFaces Datatable has not yet an export capability unlike Primefaces or IceFaces. While Exporting is a piece of cake, filtering an IceFaces or primefaces datatable is some horror movie, Yet primeFaces's ...
17. OpenFaces Composite Filter does not render the user search input text field stackoverflow.com
Good Afternoon, I am trying to use the composite filter but in vain. While we struggled the whole day trying to know that it does not work if the table contains a ...
18. Openfaces tabbed pane dynamic rendering not working stackoverflow.com
The tabbed pane in a dynamically rendered panelgroup is not showing up properly. Am I doing something wrong? Please help in resolving this issue.
19. JSF 2 viewParam with multiple values stackoverflow.com
I have a viewParam driven search screen. I am trying to implement it to take multiple values for a single viewParam I believe the correct url would look something like
The xhtml ...
20. How to show a panel or any other GUI object in OpenFaces 3.00 Datatable upon row selection? coderanch.com
Hello, I am using OpenFaces 3.0.0 with JSF 2.0, Fadelets, Managed Beans and Tomcat server. I have an openface datatable and now on the basis of row selection, I want to show some different data (other than the data displayed in the datatable) in a folding panel or any other suitable openfaces layout. I have tag called singleRowSelection in the openfaces ...
21. OpenFaces simple Ajax problem coderanch.com