1. Seam validation question - check for at least one field filled stackoverflow.com
I have a situation in my form that the user must fill at least one of the fields. Using "required" command, i cannot do that. What is the best way to ...
2. how to use a seam validator in jsf? stackoverflow.com
I have made a new Seam validator:
3. FacesMessage JSF validation question seamframework.org
4. JSF customer validation using a:support seamframework.org
I need help in the area of validating an input field against a database. So far as I have read, the validation in Seam is mostly declared at the annotation level in the Entity beans. Is there any way to add in custom code so that I can validate an input field against a database or against another input field.
5. JSF -> Hibernate validations, too much noise ; ) seamframework.org
The form in question is basically a wizard based on a pageflow. The first page is account information; username, email, password, verify, etc. Second page demographic info, etc. I'm not doing partialSubmit (the solution I'm looking for would work either way). So user fills out the first page, clicks submit the validateAll tags go and validate everything against the hibernate constraints. ...
6. JSF internalization custumized messages validators seamframework.org
7. JSF Validation - Interact with default behaviour seamframework.org
does anybody know, who to interact with the default behaviour of an JSF validation error. For example after submit of a form containing mandatory fields, the form will be redirected to it self and highlights the errors if an validation error occurs. In the reference guide I found an hint to a variable containing the status of the validation event: validation.failed. ...
8. jsf validation messages seamframework.org
9. Issue in localising client side javasctip validation error messages of "LiveValidation" in Seam coderanch.com