1. JSF Customize validation message for h:selectOneMenu (if nothing selected) stackoverflow.com
I have a h:selectOneMenu thats filled with enum values, which works fine. The only problem is that i don't know how to overwrite the standard JSF error message, when no valid ...
2. Jsf : Validation error value is not valid for SelectOneMenu stackoverflow.com
I have a selectMenu, with list of (SelectItems) defined in handler as follows
Now my list is ...
3. Turn off the SelectOneMenu internal validation stackoverflow.com
4. Seam Stateless: Chained JSF SelectOneMenu: Validation Error... seamframework.org
5. Validation Error on SelectOneMenu coderanch.com
6. Validating a selectOneMenu coderanch.com
I have a selectOneMenu input with several selectItem tags in it. The first selectItem, the default just displays "Please Select". I want to validate that one of the other values is selected - i.e. not this first one. How can I do that? Code example follows:
Hi, Im using Myfaces 1.2 (tomahawk) . I have a very bulky page having lot of drop down menus. It has a datatable containing four drop downs in a row and the datatable has close to 40 rows (with pagination) . Each of the drop downs have close to 100 items . This makes the page size very huge and not ...
8. Do custom validators not work on h:selectOneMenu ? coderanch.com
9. SelectOneMenu Validation coderanch.com
10. SelectOneMenu - Validation Error: Value is not valid coderanch.com