1. JSF Conversion and Validation stackoverflow.com
I have an .xhtml page that is processed by the faces servlet in Tomcat. GET requests to the page look like this /module.xhtml?mod=6. I need to validate the integer ...
2. JSF Validation Error While Using Custom Converter stackoverflow.com
I am setting up a form using JSF (I'm pretty new at this) and I am getting a
3. Creating faces message from outside jsf conversion/validation mechanism? stackoverflow.com
I'm currently learning about jsf 2.0 from core jsf 2.0 book + glassfish + cdi. I would like to ask a question about handling validations that are not defined in the jsf ...
4. Custom Variables in JSF Converter's Error Message stackoverflow.com
I have a form page that has an inputText field that accepts a date. We have a converter that converts the string from the textbox into a Date object (ie. ...
5. JSF input filed to Double conversion error stackoverflow.com
I have a JSF2 application that uses Spring 3.0. I have a bean that has a property of type
6. How validate a custom converter? stackoverflow.com
I have a custom converter which is this :
7. Seam 3 Converter, Validator: JSF2+Seam or Hibernate ? seamframework.org
8. Validation before conversion coderanch.com
9. Change order of validator and converter coderanch.com
10. Converter + Validation - scaling mismatch coderanch.com
I am somewhat of a newbie to JSF. If I have a converter that scales by 100ths (entry in seconds, stores in 100ths of seconds) I have to use the x100 value in the ranges for the converter. So, when an invalid entry occurs the default message shows the scaled ranges which is wrong.