1. Retrieved a String from ServletRequest by using getParameter("somename"). How can I turn it back into the XML that it is? stackoverflow.com
I'm parsing a ServletRequest object(well, a HttpServletRequest really) Have 2 parameters there, one of them I know to have a value which is an XML file. How can I retrieve that XML as ...
2. How to bind ServletRequest params to domain objects? stackoverflow.com
I want to bind parameters of a ServletRequest to arbitrary domain objects. Params are available as a map of type
They should be ...
3. What is the difference between ServletRequest's getRemoteHost() and getServerName() stackoverflow.com
The javadoc is a bit confusing to me, and in my local tests it seems like they both return the same thing. What am I missing here?
4. ThreadLocal to store ServletRequest and Response in servlet: what for? stackoverflow.com
Once I have came across a pattern, where
5. where the body of all the method of ServletRequest interface is wirtten? stackoverflow.com
6. Setting character encodiing using ServletRequest and ServletResponse stackoverflow.com
I have seen a web application which deals with file processing (reciving applications from a third party application and storing them in database for further usage). That particular web application is also having ...
8. Losing my ServletRequest object after throwing an Exception? coderanch.com
In the travel web application I'm writing, my front controller servlet calls a POJO that throws a custom exception whose class is a class I have written. The servlet has passed the ServletRequest to the POJO when it instantiated it. I throw the exception when a List I'm populating has had nothing added to it because the user's input specified a ...
9. dolly the ServletRequest ? coderanch.com
10. ServletRequest getCharacterEncoding() method coderanch.com
11. ServletRequest. coderanch.com
12. ServletRequest getInputStream coderanch.com
13. why getServerName() is part of ServletRequest? coderanch.com
14. Doubt about ServletRequest Interface coderanch.com
15. creating object for ServletRequest Interface? coderanch.com
17. ServletRequest object modified coderanch.com
18. Regarding object creation of a ServletRequest interface coderanch.com
19. servletRequest.getParameterMap() forums.oracle.com
getParameterNames Enumeration getParameterNames() Returns an Enumeration of String objects containing the names of the parameters contained in this request. If the request has no parameters, the method returns an empty Enumeration. Returns: an Enumeration of String objects, each String containing the name of a request parameter; or an empty Enumeration if the request has no parameters