1. Nesting templates in Tiles, why are attributes undefined in the included template? stackoverflow.com
I use Tiles 2 in my web application, and the basic setup I've got in my tiles.xml file is this:
2. Propagating a Tiles attribute down the include chain stackoverflow.com
I'm using Tiles and I'd like an attribute defined for a page to be readable inside of one of the included subpages as follows:
3. How do you reference attribute list from Apache Tiles template stackoverflow.com
I am trying to define an attribute list in the base template that includes all css links and sub definitions would append additional css links as needed. I defined the list ...
4. tiles insert attribute not inserting page(ftl/jsp) while using ViewPreparer stackoverflow.com
I am using ViewPreparer to insert pages into the master page, I am doing this so that I can include client specific pages into the master page:- tiles.xml:-
5. ServletException in '/left.do': java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.tiles.leftlogged_jsp stackoverflow.com
After integrating ESAPI into a login form I am getting a rendering issue and an error after a successful login. The error generated in the browser states:
6. Controller Tiles coderanch.com
7. Unable to read TLD "META-INF/tld/tiles-jsp.tld" from JAR file coderanch.com
I am using Tiles in my JSF application, The application has been running fine and for some strange reasons today, when i ran the application i am getting this error SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to read TLD "META-INF/tld/tiles-jsp.tld" from JAR file "file:/C:/apache/webapps/bs/WEB-INF/lib/tiles-jsp-2.0.4.jar": org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Failed to load or instantiate TagExtraInfo class: org.apache.tiles.jsp.taglib.UseAttributeTag$Tei at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:51) at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:409) at ...