1. parameterised jsp:includes of stripes actions? stackoverflow.com
I've been trying to solve this, and have been getting stuck, so I thought I'd ask.
Imagine two ActionBeans, A and B.
2. How many actions should a servlet perform? stackoverflow.com
I'm new to web development and am just wondering about best practices for java servlets. Should each servlet perform exactly one action, ie a servlet for login, a servlet for registration ...
3. how to add content of word doc file in jsp file using include action? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to include the text content of microsoft word file in my jsp file.... I am not able to figure out the solution.
4. JSP page to buffer in action stackoverflow.com
Is there a possibility to get my displayed page's contents in "as-is" format into my request in my struts (1.2) action?
5. Are jsp standard actions used anymore? stackoverflow.com
This is a quick question for all of you writing jsps in production. Do you use jsp standard actions and why? What are maybe some of common use cases? I ask because ...
6. servlets in Java stackoverflow.com
What I want is to display a list of products with an "add to cart" button for each product. How will I associate that button with reference to the product? i.e ...
7. How to perform two actions on only one single click button in JSP? stackoverflow.com
I have created a JSP page with one browse button to upload a file and a submit button. I want to give auto-reply when user click on the submit button and ...
8. How to write an action class for an MVC web application in JSP? stackoverflow.com
I have followed this tutorial for developing a JEE application in MVC pattern.But i was aasked to write action classes for complete MVC .The tutorial does not contain an action class. Please ...
10. Should i really care about the thread safe issue in servlet Action class stackoverflow.com
A servlet class handles the incoming request object, fetch data & store into StringBuilder/StringBuffer and passes the data to another class to write into a file.
11. multiple actions for buttons coderanch.com
hello, i am writing a jsp application which is in two frames, am using the upper frame as a menu with buttons on the left and right hand side... the buttons on the left are the modules that i have ,i.e Master, WBS and Misc and the buttons on the right are standard add,delete, append.. functions what i want is when ...
12. Which do you prefer? Action Servlet or Front Controller coderanch.com
13. JSP : PARAMS action coderanch.com
Mark is correct on that. I missed the
14. Problem in sequence of actions in JSP coderanch.com
Hi all, This is a part of JSP i am developing: Based on user input the array arguments for the java class below differs. <% //....other jsp stmt... SOEfile so = new SOEfile(); //SOEfile is a java class called from this JSP so.writeTo(soearr,i,header,lenofFss,helpfile,isTest); //writeTo() is a function that creates and writes the temp.html based on the argument values //need to wait ...
15. return after jsp:forward action coderanch.com
16. JSP action help(Basic question) coderanch.com
17. JSP standard Action element coderanch.com
18. jsp include file and include action difference? coderanch.com
19. help for custom actions coderanch.com
20. two actions from one page coderanch.com
Hi; In my jsp page there is one page with form on submission of the page one action is working for inserting the data.(say /insert.do) now facing the problem is that i've to invoke one more action when changing the option in the
21. Regarding JSP & Action Class handling coderanch.com
22. Action to be done in init - JSP coderanch.com
23. Diffterent action from different button coderanch.com
24. Basic JSP action coderanch.com
hi, this is praveen, now i've one problem before me. i'm displaying some data in a table using beans(struts)now i want to send this to Action class(struts) for this i need to create dynamic variables. but i'm unable to create dynamic hidden vars to take the data in Action class. pls help me. my code follows: in Jsp <% int cnt ...
26. Invalid Standard Action - Error coderanch.com
27. jsp standard action question coderanch.com
28. can JSP cordinate with Action class? coderanch.com
29. Differentiate Directives and Actions. coderanch.com
30. including content in jsp from action class ? coderanch.com
31. difference between jsp:doBody and jsp:invoke actions coderanch.com
32. classCast Exception in Action class coderanch.com
33. Re:How to Call a action class file in jsp coderanch.com
34. Initiate an action without a submit button coderanch.com
35. One Action for more than one Hyperlink coderanch.com
37. directives vs actions coderanch.com
Hey, directives are said to be static things. That is, those get included at the compile time with thie actual JSP page. And they work as if they are just Pasted in the actual JSP page. And JSP Actions are done/ happen at runtime. Here my doubt is that, if I declare a varible in page directive and use it at ...
38. JSP include action coderanch.com
39. Calling Action class in pop up window coderanch.com
40. jsp:include action coderanch.com
41. jsp:include action coderanch.com
42. Problem with action includes coderanch.com
43. Include directve Vs include standard action. coderanch.com
44. Action getting called when browser back button is pressed coderanch.com
Hi All, We are facing some problem with struts application that uses tiles as well.The problem is with 3 main jsp pages in the application which are starting points for different modules.The problem is when we go forward from one of this page and come back using browser back button instead of displaying the page from the cache or history the ...
45. Problem in jsp while using standard action coderanch.com
Hi, i am using JSTL 1.1 standard taglib. i am using eclipse IDE. I read the faq part http://faq.javaranch.com/java/JstlTagLibDefinitionsand i downloaded the two jar files standard.jar and jstl.jar from the http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_taglibs-standard.cgi. Then i put those files in the WEB-INF folder. Right now i am facing the following problem. in the controller servlet i added some attribue (request scope) named music_array and ...
46. problem with jsp:include standard action coderanch.com
47. HTTP Status 404 - Servlet action is not available coderanch.com
48. Strange Behaviour of jsp:param action coderanch.com
49. JSP include action coderanch.com
50. problem with actions in servlet coderanch.com
51. is it good to carry the jdbc "Connection" over servlet and Actions ? coderanch.com
Originally posted by Bear Bibeault: No, it is a very bad idea. By doing so you run the risk of having separate threads compete for the same connection. You should be using container-managed connection pooling and obtain a connection from the pool for each request, releasing the connection when the request is done with it.
52. servlet action coderanch.com
53. TimerTask and Actions (Servlets) coderanch.com
54. Actions in Servlets coderanch.com
I am pretty new in servlets and Java Development in general and I need to implement a simple login page where a user enters his username and login, he is connected to a Progress Database and transferred to a page that says that his login was successfull. I am trying to implement this through actions and action factory (this is taken ...
55. calling same servlet for two different button's action in jsp coderanch.com
56. how to call servlet class from an action class? coderanch.com
Actully problem is that i want to use getKookies() (C replaced with K) in the doView() method of an action class. And since doView() method can take only two arguments RenderRequest and RenderResponse and with their objects we cant use the getKookies()(C replaced with K) method. getKookies() (C replaced with K)gives the error if we call it with the object of ...
57. Regarding call of two servlets on single action? coderanch.com
58. Can a servlet perform an action at intervals coderanch.com
59. Small doubt in
60. Capturing JSP Content Within My Strut Action Servlet coderanch.com
I have been tasked by my management to allow a user to click on a "Text File" icon and allow the user to view the current jsp as a text file (Needs both Session and Request Object information so URL Object is out since it can not pass these two things). Sounds pretty easy right... well I am running into a ...
61. Capturing JSP Content Within My Strut Action Servlet coderanch.com
62. When, JSP action forward and redirect to be used? coderanch.com
63. Servlet action is not available coderanch.com
Hi, Below is my logfile lines... help me ... very urgent Mar 16, 2009 10:07:43 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log INFO: ContextListener: contextInitialized() Mar 16, 2009 10:07:43 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log INFO: SessionListener: contextInitialized() Mar 16, 2009 10:07:46 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log INFO: ContextListener: contextInitialized() Mar 16, 2009 10:07:46 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log INFO: SessionListener: contextInitialized() -- with regards M. Bharathi
64. what are the standard 6 actions in jsp coderanch.com
65. Jsp standard actions, how they will work? coderanch.com
66. how can I call another servlet from an action inside my servlet coderanch.com
67. servlet action coderanch.com
Sebastian, Ok, where does the full path go? In the web.xml, the form? I've tried both, with leading slashes and omitting the leading slashes. Here's the page with the action on it...
68. give another jsp to action coderanch.com
this is my jsp <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%>