1. include directive and
2. JSP page directive with language attribute stackoverflow.com
I read that with this attribute I can choose which scripting language to use with JSP. For now I use Java but is there a container that is able to use Groovy, JRuby ...
3. diff between include action and include directive coderanch.com
4. extends attribute in page directive coderanch.com
5. include directive with dynamic attribute file coderanch.com
7. include directive and action coderanch.com
8. Include Directive and action coderanch.com
9. include directive vs include action coderanch.com
the directive should really only be used for code that will not change, such a library / 3rd party code, whereas the action can be used for code that may be added to or changed at any time. generally however i don't think includes are a good idea, it's better to encapsulate into classes if possible.
10. jsp:include action vs @ include directive coderanch.com
11. exact difference between include action and include directive coderanch.com
12. Regarding PageEncoding attribute in page directive coderanch.com
13. About pageEncoding attribute of page directive coderanch.com
JSP spec says you can hv pageEncoding attribute multiple number of times. And in it also says you can hv pageEncoding at the most once per file. What does it exactly means. Here is the extract from JSP which some what ambiguous. A translation unit (JSP source file and any files included via the include directive) can contain more than one ...
14. include (directive x action) coderanch.com
15. include directive and include action coderanch.com
16. include directive and include action coderanch.com
Hello Bear Bibeault, Thanks for the reply. Before my posting I searched with this question in this forum. But I didn't get the exact difference. So again I have posted this question. From your reply I know include directive is included at translation time and include action is included the source at request time. I have another one doubt. Is it ...
17. include directive vs. action coderanch.com
18. directive vs scriptlet? element? coderanch.com
19. Difference Between jsp include directive and include action element. coderanch.com
20. Page directive attribute coderanch.com
21. include - directive and action coderanch.com
22. Include directive and include std action coderanch.com
23. Page Directive - multiple apperances of same attributes coderanch.com
24. Question about isThreadSafe attribute of page directive coderanch.com
25. Jsp include directive and include jsp action differences coderanch.com
Hi All, I read the differences between <%@ include file > and jsp:include page="" ; but i find it difficult to understand. I have three jsp pages task1.jsp , task2.jsp, task3.jsp if i had included task1.jsp inside task3.jsp using directive in the below way, <%@ include file = "task1.jsp"> And if i had changed the contents of task1.jsp and then compile ...