1. JSP getParameter (IE problem) stackoverflow.com
I have next from:
2. How to use getParameter in jsp the safe way stackoverflow.com
I'm using getParameter to get content from URL to the page.
What content schould I avoid (ex. script tags)?
How should I validate it?
I'm working in ...
3. getParameter returns truncated string coderanch.com
I have tried everything/searched everywhere and can't come up with an answer. Hope someone can give me a clue... I have and application that is doing a customer name search. It starts with an HTML Form that Posts the user entered name to search by. A controller servlet receives the request an gets the name to search by with a request.getParameter("custName"); ...
4. help: getParameter returning null! coderanch.com
5. Reading data from browser other then getParameter()? coderanch.com
6. all getParameter returns null! coderanch.com
7. getParameter and the URLEncoder coderanch.com
Hello, I'm using a <%=request.getParameter("nameresults")%> to list the names but can't use a ,
etc because i'm using the URLEncoder.encode to pass the data from the servlet. URLEncoder.encode doesn't work well with HTML so the wont split the names like I want it below. I have examples below of what I want. Any suggestions? Is there a way to ...
8. about getParameter coderanch.com
hi, i am developing an online quiz...i have a main table on the server from which user depending on his choice selects questions from the table and they are displayed ........for displaying those i m using a loop in which there are 4 radio buttons which corresponds to the option of tat particular question....now i have given them same name as ...
9. getParameter problrm coderanch.com
10. getParameter question coderanch.com
11. getParameter() coderanch.com
12. plus sign in the getParameter coderanch.com
13. Alternative to using getParameter coderanch.com
14. difference between getParameter() coderanch.com
15. getParameter gives null value coderanch.com
16. Invoking config.getParameter() from a JSP page coderanch.com
17. jsp file based on getparameter condition coderanch.com
Hi there I don't think you have been able to describe your problem in the best way. But i think i might help. if you are getting null pointer exception at the s.length(), it is very much correct. There might not be a parameter called q in the request, in which case it would return a null. you better check as ...
18. getParameter() in JSP always returns null...why? coderanch.com
I'm actually reading a ref. book by marty hall. I still don't know were to define the parameter ? Could you be more specific please. Is it possible to embed the parameter definition, instead of create a text item and etc... thanks. [ June 26, 2002: Message edited by: Ayman Jaffar ]
19. Servlet getParameter coderanch.com
20. getParameter() method gives null coderanch.com
21. Problem with servlet getParameter() coderanch.com
You posted more information on how you are constructing the form in your (now closed) cross-post (please don't do that). It looks as if you are using out.println() in a JSP to emit HTML. Why? That's really backwards. Aside from using old-fashioned scriptlets in a JSP in the first place (explore JSTL and EL), using Java strings to build HTML is ...
22. Getting error on response.getParameter(""); coderanch.com
23. getParameter question in servlet coderanch.com
24. getParameter, getInputstream, getReader and uploading an image? coderanch.com
Ok , what I am trying to do is get an image from the form I submit and store it in a database. (don't ask why or you should store it not in a database just a directory) is on my form and when I click the submit button I can use getParameter to get the value of ...
25. getParameter in JSP forums.oracle.com
26. reuest.getParameter("Login") returns null in servlet forums.oracle.com
I am using applets embedded in html and applets forwards to servlet. In my Login Servlet req.getParameter("Login") returns null at a few places always. I just upgraded to Java 1.6_027 from 1.5_06 and Weblogic from 9.1 to 10.3.5 My code use to run fine before the upgrade.no changes in code are done but now req.getParameter("Login") retuns null at a few places.I ...