I have a list of strings on my server which I am trying to get to the client in the form of an array. The code I am attempting to use ...
2. help neede for implementing a button action in html page stackoverflow.com
sir, problem analysis: when i m clicking a submit button of my html form the function related to the button is called and it does its work.after completing the work a mail notification ...
I have a datatable in a JSP page and a print button. On click of the print button it will open the print option dialog and print the datatable values. Now, I ...
4. Pass array from my application to JS stackoverflow.com
i get a list from my java code and I would like to create a matrix from this list. In my jsp I have a select and I would like to display ...
Below are the code pieces in one jsp page, the function is to jump back to previous page, it works on Firefox 3.5, but does not work on IE7, at IE7, ...
7. Unterminated string constant stackoverflow.com
My Description contains an apstrophe('). How to escape it.
Can someone test this example and share the results?
I get :
10. How to change XML attribute on the client side and then save the result on the server side? stackoverflow.com
My Question is : I read a xml file from server side and then present them into client side, next I want to edit the data, like : using setAttribute() method ...
I'm trying ...
14. Pass an array from .jsp file to .js file stackoverflow.com
Possible Duplicate:After googling I am still not able to pass array from .jsp file to ...
18. how to access the jsp array variable into javascipt? stackoverflow.com
20. JSP sendRedirect behaviour stackoverflow.com
I am making a call to a JSP script that issues a response.sendRedirect instruction. How can I know that it is trying to redirect me ? It seems like it is ...
21. how to send jsp array to Ajax? stackoverflow.com
Is there a way to return an array of strings from jsp to Ajax? How can I send it to the Ajax and read it as
Stuck with this issue for a while now.
I have jsp pages like -
I have a method defined in
23. Passing string to popup stackoverflow.com
I'm working with a JSP page and it's displaying a table of a storage objects that was fetched. I want to have a popup to another JSP page when the user ...