1. how to allow jsp and applet to access SAME object instance .. coderanch.com
how can a jsp file and an applet in that jsp file both access the get/set method of an instance of one particular class ? problems 1. where do i store the applet class, and the accessor class, can i use codebase and store applet class also in WEB-INF/classes where the accessor class is currently ? if yes how ? 2. ...
2. passing objects from jsp to applet coderanch.com
Hi I have a jsp page in which i am calling an applet. My jsp page has session,response and request object available and I want them to be available also in the applet I have included in my jsp page. I want to pass session, request and response object from jsp page to applet .I want to know how can I ...
3. Sending an object to an applet coderanch.com
4. passing custom object from jsp to applet coderanch.com
5. Passing Object from Applet to Servlet coderanch.com
6. Passing objects between a servlet and an applet coderanch.com
7. To pass object from Applet to Servlet and vice versa coderanch.com
ObjectOutputStream rs = new ObjectOutputStream (uc.getOutputStream()); Serializable str_obj = "zzzzzzz"; rs.writeObject(str_obj); // wished to sent this object to servlet rs.flush(); rs.close(); InputStream in = url.openStream(); ObjectInputStream rs2 = new ObjectInputStream(in); //failed You should not be trying to open the url twice, you should use uc.getInputStream() to get the input stream that corresponds to the response to the request you send to ...
8. How can I pass two objects to a servlet from an applet? coderanch.com
9. Servlet could not send Objects to an Applet coderanch.com
10. where to put the object passed betweeb servlet and applet coderanch.com
If the servlet is to deserialize the object, it must be able to locate the class file. If the servlet lives in /examples, one place you could put the class file is /examples/WEB-INF/classes/yourpackage/dataStructure.class (your class MUST be in a package) Naturally the applet must also be able to load the class, but this can't be done from the WEB-INF hierarchy so ...
11. again, the class object passed between applet and servlet coderanch.com
12. passing object between applet and servlet coderanch.com
13. Applet Servlet Serialized Object coderanch.com
14. Problem with passing object from servlet to applet using jsp page coderanch.com
15. Sending objects from an Applet to a Servlet forums.oracle.com
Well, it's worth remembering what the http protocol is designed to do, which is far more about downloading than uploading. The server has to send a response stream, even if there's nothing significant but headers in it. There will still be a slot for a payload, even if it's zero bytes in practice, so reading the payload is part of the ...