1. Tomcat 6.0 does not allow generic ArrayList to be used for useBean stackoverflow.com
In a jsp file I have this declaration:
This declaration works fine with GlassFish 2.1, however, when I switch to Tomcat 6.0, exceptions is thrown: The value for the useBean ...
2. How to get Lists of beans in action from JSP? stackoverflow.com
I am using Struts 2 and Eclipse to create an application. I have a bean class for Currency Exchange Rate (with properties "currency", "description", "rate"). I get a list of data using a ...
3. unable to display bean property using ArrayList coderanch.com
Hi, I have gone through the JSTL installation i have and fix the taglib definition in the jsp. Now i get a different error: type Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request. exception org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Exception in JSP: /Main.jsp:18 15: 16: 17:
4. Trying to iterate an ArrayList of Beans coderanch.com
5. JSP, beans and sharing ArrayLists coderanch.com