1. Dynamic textbox and its value submission in JSP bean stackoverflow.com
2. Why no dynamic values for jsp:useBean coderanch.com
3. Dynamic Data Input and Bean coderanch.com
I am stuck up in following problem.. I've to use this concept in my application. getter and setter methods are used in Beans for getting/setting values from JSP. So far I've seen only one data 'string' in setter methods when it is set thru JSP. What to do when we want to set "array of strings" thru JSP. Suppose application prompts ...
4. Dynamically assigning class types in useBean tag coderanch.com
5. using useBean Tag dynamically coderanch.com
6. Dynamic Bean Component coderanch.com
The goal is to define a Dynamic Bean component where setter/getter and properties are determined at runtime, including automatically validation of each property against a data element dictionary, domain dictionary, For instance with this approach how can you ensure that if you define an ADDRESS object, that the value provided to the country property is part of a valid domain, without ...
7. How to use dynamically value by using