1. How to get the value of an arbitrary bean property from a JSP? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to write a custom JSPX tag that reads the value of a given bean property from each object in a given list, with the name of that property passed ...
2. Accessing a Bean Property Dynamically using EL stackoverflow.com
I need to access a property of a bean whose name is stored in a variable using EL in a JSP page. If I were to access a property named "description", then ...
3. Philosophical question on beans and el coderanch.com
4. EL cannot get my bean attribute with "." operator coderanch.com
5. Both bean and List, how to get a property with EL ? coderanch.com
6. Accessing Property(array object) in a Bean using EL coderanch.com
7. EL question about setting bean property coderanch.com
8. access custom bean in EL coderanch.com
9. Problems calling a method on a bean with EL coderanch.com
10. EL & Bean Collections coderanch.com