1. Glassfish 2.1.1 - Session Beans repeatedly call init() and destroy() stackoverflow.com
I have a Web Application that I'm trying to move from Sun Application Server V9 to Glassfish V2.1.1 I'm using Netbeans 6.0.1 to develop the App, and it's using JSP, SessionBeans and ...
3. What happened with EJB session bean in Glassfish V3? coderanch.com
4. Shared bean in GlassFish cluster coderanch.com
Hello, I've created an (enterprise) application I want to deploy on a GlassFish 2 cluster. I need some bean within my application that can hold a secret password, that may not be stored (in a database or the filesystem). I want to create a webpage where an administrator enters the password upon cluster start. The cluster instances must be aware of ...
7. This bundle has no bean of name error on GlassFish 2.1.1 coderanch.com
I am getting this error: This bundle has no bean of name when registering components. i am attaching the server log. Thanks everybody. Server log Nov 12, 2010 9:53:23 AM com.sun.enterprise.admin.servermgmt.launch.ASLauncher buildCommand INFO: D:/Java/jdk1.6.0_16\bin\java -Dcom.sun.aas.instanceRoot=D:/Sun/AppServer/domains/domain1 -Dcom.sun.aas.ClassPathPrefix= -Dcom.sun.aas.ClassPathSuffix= -Dcom.sun.aas.ServerClassPath= -Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.appserverChainJars.ee= -Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.appserverChainJars=admin-cli.jar,admin-cli-ee.jar,j2ee-svc.jar -Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.excludesList=admin-cli.jar,appserv-upgrade.jar,sun-appserv-ant.jar -Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.optionalOverrideableChain.ee= -Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.optionalOverrideableChain=webservices-rt.jar,webservices-tools.jar -Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.serverClassPath.ee=Does not exist/lib/hadbjdbc4.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/lib/SUNWjdmk/5.1/lib/jdmkrt.jar,Does not exist/lib/dbstate.jar,Does not exist/lib/hadbm.jar,Does not exist/lib/hadbmgt.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/lib/SUNWmfwk/lib/mfwk_instrum_tk.jar -Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.serverClassPath=D:/Sun/AppServer/lib/install/applications/jmsra/imqjmsra.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/imq/lib/jaxm-api.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/imq/lib/fscontext.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/imq/lib/imqbroker.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/imq/lib/imqjmx.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/lib/ant/lib/ant.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/lib/SUNWjdmk/5.1/lib/jdmkrt.jar -Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.sharedChainJars.ee=appserv-se.jar,appserv-ee.jar,jesmf-plugin.jar,Does not exist/lib/dbstate.jar,Does not exist/lib/hadbjdbc4.jar,jgroups-all.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/lib/SUNWmfwk/lib/mfwk_instrum_tk.jar -Dcom.sun.aas.classloader.sharedChainJars=javaee.jar,D:/Java/jdk1.6.0_16/lib/tools.jar,install/applications/jmsra/imqjmsra.jar,com-sun-commons-launcher.jar,com-sun-commons-logging.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/imq/lib/jaxm-api.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/imq/lib/fscontext.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/imq/lib/imqbroker.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/imq/lib/imqjmx.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/imq/lib/imqxm.jar,webservices-rt.jar,webservices-tools.jar,mail.jar,appserv-jstl.jar,jmxremote_optional.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/lib/SUNWjdmk/5.1/lib/jdmkrt.jar,activation.jar,appserv-rt.jar,appserv-admin.jar,appserv-cmp.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/updatecenter/lib/updatecenter.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/jbi/lib/jbi.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/imq/lib/imqjmx.jar,D:/Sun/AppServer/lib/ant/lib/ant.jar,dbschema.jar -Dcom.sun.aas.configName=server-config -Dcom.sun.aas.configRoot=D:/Sun/AppServer/config ...
8. How's limiting session beans instance on Glassfish server ? coderanch.com
10. Glassfish/NetBeans/beans.xml coderanch.com
I have an EAR containing a war with a few servlets and a jar with a number of EHB 3 stateless session beans and entity beans. The servlets use @EJB annotation to inject references to local session bean interfaces. This works fine when I deploy it on GlassFish 2.1 but on 3.1 the session bean references are not injected. Injection works ...
12. Cannot inject Stateful session bean into Servlet ? java.net
13. ejb3.0: calling a bean from servlet fails java.net
14. Access an protected EJB bean from servlet java.net
1) If I understand it correctly, the class fields in a Servlet can be shared across multiple instances. When the EJB is stateful, than this bean will be shared across all instances. When I initialize the servlet with Principal user 1, then the SfullSB will be using this user. When Principal user 2 comes, the SfullSB already exists and uses the ...
16. how to inject session bean into servlet using @EJB java.net
I have a simple test enterprise application and I can't get my session bean to be injected into the servlet. The field in the servlet is always null. I tried various configurations (for example to set @EJB.mappedName) but none of them worked although the session bean is accessible from JNDI using direct lookup (and JNDI viewer also shows it).
17. Problem accesing stateless session bean from servlet java.net
Hi. In my servlet, I have tried using @EJB annotation as well as jndi lookup but both did not work. I don't have jndi.properties file and no ejb mapping set in any xml files. Are these necessary? I'm working with GlassFish server v2.1. Below are my classes and the error messages that I got.
19. How to look up local bean from servlet java.net
I would appreciate if somebody could tell me what I am doing wrong, or to post a link to a working example. Unfortunately, the Glassfish tutorial doesn't cover this problem. There are only sections for remote lookup or local lookup from within the ejb module... I can't believe that nobody has both ejb and web module within the same ear. There ...