1. JBoss 5 AS and EJB3 bean injection from servlets? stackoverflow.com
It was my understanding that JBossAS 5.x supported EJB3 bean injection in servlets with the @EJB3 annotation. I'm using the default configuration for JBossAS 5.0.1.GA and it's not working. I've added ...
2. How to use EJB 3.1 DI in Servlet ? (Could not inject session bean by @EJB from web application) stackoverflow.com
I am tying to merging web application(gwt, jpa) to an separate 2 application(business login in ejb/jpa and web client in gwt). Currently i can`t inject my beans from web application (simple ...
3. How to inject ConversationScoped beans in a Servlet stackoverflow.com
I need to inject a
4. Inject CDI Session Bean in Servlet stackoverflow.com
I'm getting in my project inject (@ Inject) CDI Beans scopes Request and Session in a servlet. The problem is that for session beans CDI I'm not getting that states remain. ...
5. Injecting singleton beans into Servlets struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
Not quite, I'm trying to keep Spring out of the mix - I have a couple of classes that manage access to remote services. They get defined in WEB-INF/classes/struts.xml as singletons, and injected into Actions via @Inject annotations. Now I've realized that I need to give one of these classes a reference to one of the others during application startup, ...
6. problem injecting a bean instance into coderanch.com
7. Ejb injection in backing bean coderanch.com
I am new to Ejb and icefaces. currently i am working in a project which includes ejb3 and icefaces using netbeans IDE. i trying to using ejb injection in the backing bean of an icefaces page. it works well but i am having a doubt Code snippet This works @EJB(name="java:comp/env/ejb/helloref") and in sun-web.xml i am providing
8. Inject a local bean @EJB coderanch.com
Hello everyone, I have this problem for the past 3 days, searched the internet during the past days looking for an answer with no use. If internet was a desert i would have been dead by now! I am sorry if this question seems silly to most of you but yes I am a beginner :s Now, here is the problem!: ...
9. injecting a Stateful session bean in to servlet coderanch.com
10. Problem injecting Sessionscoped bean in Managed bean coderanch.com
11. How to Inject session bean from session bean and viceversa coderanch.com
12. CDI - Inject Statless Bean into SessionScoped coderanch.com