1. How to iterate over an array list of beans in a JSP using struts2 tags stackoverflow.com
My JSP receives an
2. How to import values of a Bean attribute in JSP if the attribute contains an array of values? stackoverflow.com
UPDATED: I have included the whole code to clear the ambiguity. This is the CompileClass that I am using for getter and setter methods:
3. Bean array -> JSP page coderanch.com
Hey all, I'm very new to all this Java & web technology, but I think I'm catching on. There's just this one problem that's got me stumped right now... From a search page I'm calling a servlet to grab an array of clients based on the search criteria then display these clients (client number, name & address) in a table on ...
4. Array of Beans in JSP coderanch.com
5. Passing array from bean to JSP coderanch.com
I am new to JSP and am facing a problem to pass the values which i have defined in array in one bean and i want to pass this array in the JSP so that an drop-down list will be opened which will show the array values in them, so that one of them be selected and then passed to another ...
6. getting an array into a bean coderanch.com
Hello, I am learning how to use beans with jsp. As I understand it String values from request parametere can be automatically put into data fields using "property="*" in the jsp:setProprty tag. This is all very well, but what if you have a checkbox in your form which takes multiple selections? To get the values you would need to call getParameterValues(fieldname)which ...
8. How to use array of beans in jsp coderanch.com
Hi everybody, I am Chaitanya, I have a jsp to which an array of beans is passed as a request attribute. I don't know how to declare that bean and how to index. This is what I have written and I am getting an error. <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" prefix="c"%> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/functions" prefix="fn" %>
9. Trying to pass an array to a bean. coderanch.com
Hi I'm currently in trying to learn Java and I'm trying to find a way to pass by reference an array to a bean from a client. The code I have here doesn't seem to work and the only line that is giving me a problem is mySession.AChange(testArray); if I comment this line out the file runs great. package asg4project; /* ...
10. accessing an array in a bean using servlets and jsp forums.oracle.com