1. How to call session bean from jsp stackoverflow.com
I'm new to ejb. Actually I've created one ejb and I added reference to a web application which will call the session bean simply. How to call the session bean from ...
2. How to call a bean in a jsp ? coderanch.com
500 Internal Server Error Java Server Page Translation Error Error during compilation : C:\JavaWebServer2.0\tmpdir\default\pagecompile\jsp\_examples\_jsp\_mob__off\_mobile2.java:102: cannot resolve symbol symbol : class MyBean location: class pagecompile.jsp._examples._jsp._mob__off._mobile2 MyBean order = null; ^ C:\JavaWebServer2.0\tmpdir\default\pagecompile\jsp\_examples\_jsp\_mob__off\_mobile2.java:105: cannot resolve symbol symbol : class MyBean location: class pagecompile.jsp._examples._jsp._mob__off._mobile2 order= (MyBean) ^ C:\JavaWebServer2.0\tmpdir\default\pagecompile\jsp\_examples\_jsp\_mob__off\_mobile2.java:110: cannot resolve symbol symbol : class MyBean location: class pagecompile.jsp._examples._jsp._mob__off._mobile2 order = (MyBean) Beans.instantiate(getClassLoader(), "MyBean"); ^ 3 ...
3. Calling Bean Code From JSP coderanch.com
On my JSP page, I have some fields the user enters to try and schedule an appointment. What I would like is to have a button that would check the availability of the person being scheduled. I know how to do this if I make the FORM ACTION another JSP page, but I want to just call my bean code that ...
4. trouble calling a bean from JSP coderanch.com
5. Calling functions in a bean. coderanch.com
this has probably been asked umpteen billion times, but: Is there anyway to call a function from a jsp using xml tags without said call being in an expression or scriptlet tag? -Speaking of which, do you access the bean within an expression type like this:
6. Surprising problem in calling bean from JSP coderanch.com
Hi All, I am facing a problem in calling Bean with useBean tag in JSP in Tomcat environment. The problem comes when I use NetBeans 3.5.1 , internal tomcat server as well as Sun J2EE 1.3 server - internal tomcat server. Surprising the code perfectly works in JRun enviornment. I am putting code here...... My Bean : public class SampleBean extends ...
7. Problem in Calling Bean from JSP coderanch.com
8. problem with calling useBean tag in a loop coderanch.com
Hi, My requirement is to call
9. call bean's funtion in jsp coderanch.com
10. Call EJB 3.0 session bean from JSP coderanch.com
11. calling beans from jsp coderanch.com
12. how to call bean from the servlet coderanch.com
13. Calling an EJB bean from JSP coderanch.com
14. how to call a bean from jsp? coderanch.com
15. calling bean from a servlet coderanch.com
16. Calling URLconnection from EJB session bean coderanch.com
17. Getting Subject calling the remote session bean coderanch.com
18. Calling a web service from an session bean. coderanch.com
Thanks, though I still do not understand how I create the java interface for the web service I want to call (I am guessing I still need to create the corresponding java interface for the wsdl file). I have tried to generate java code using wsdl2java (the Axis 2 program) but that gives me a bunch of java files that depend ...
22. calling bean in servlet coderanch.com
amrita singhal wrote:i made a servlet page called first.java in that page i used verfication code with which i have to do database connectivity for that i used bean page. name of bean page is db.java which is in as package. how can i call that bean into servlet page(first.java) can we write
24. How do I Call a Bean Function Using JSP? coderanch.com
Basically I have an assignment where I need to create a dynamic table that represents a time sheet. Employees can login, makes changes to time sheets, and save them to the remote database. Employees can also click "Add a Row" to add a new row to the time sheet. So I've created a bean to represent the table with an 2D ...
25. Calling a stateless bean coderanch.com
26. How to call an entity bean? coderanch.com
Hello friends! i am using or rather trying to use entitybeans for the 1st time in my application. i am familiar with session beans and have worked on them earlier. i want help on how to call an entitybean? from where it should be called? we call session beans from jsp files, can an entitybean be called like that only? please ...
28. intermittent call to bean from jsp coderanch.com
29. How to Call EJB3 bean from remote servlet coderanch.com
30. Calling stored proc from bean or servlet? dbforums.com
Hello, I have a question about general MVC design with J2EE. (Hope I have the right forum). I am new to this, so bear with me. I am developing a small app - one servlet acting as the "controller", a database connection bean, 4 other beans, 4 DB2 stored procedures. What is the best design pattern for where to call the ...
31. Call a singleton from a jsp:useBean tag forums.oracle.com