1. What is the preferred way to use EJBs and Servlets for web applications? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to familiarize myself with JavaEE. I am a bit confused as to what the purpose of each "component" (for lack of a better word) is: Session Beans ...
2. can we use servlet to webservice instead of (bean,ejb) coderanch.com
Originally posted by Ulf Dittmer: Is this the same problem you're asking about here? request.getAttribute() doesn't help with handling files, but since you wouldn't implement a servlet -see the first point above- that point is moot anyway. [/list] sorry sir i mentioned wrong not request.getAttribute() its request.getInputStream() using servlet class. i will explain in details as i mentioned earlier i want ...
3. Asynchronous beans for creating thread in Servlet/EJB coderanch.com
4. When to use Jsp when to use servlets and when to use Bean / EJB ? coderanch.com
hi you can do everything using JSP what ever u can do with servlets.but coming to servlets, u have to combine both HTML and java code which is tedious when the HTMl code is huge.In this situation using JSP is very comfortable, as jsp seperates presentation logic and business logic. The same java code will work both in servlets and JSP's.It's ...
5. full-fleged n-tier webapplication using JSP + java-beans + EJB coderanch.com
i know there r lots of tutorial,but no one is guide u that how to build step-by-step web App by using JSP+Tomcat with an Sample Application. Can u just Recommand a E-Book/PDF or any other Link except Paid-Training web sites. The Reason tht i m aware of the Theoritical knowledge of JSP. But since i wont Developed any Live-project on this. ...
6. Printable version of Mastering Enterprise Java Beans (ED Roman) coderanch.com
7. javax.ejb.EJBException: Could not instantiate bean; coderanch.com
8. Session bean without EJB environment coderanch.com
9. JSP +Bean/EJB coderanch.com
11. ejb3 session beans as web service client? coderanch.com
12. javax.ejb.EJBException: Could not instantiate bean coderanch.com
13. How can I specify the bean removal time out while using ejb3? coderanch.com
14. EJB Single Timer Bean Implementation coderanch.com
15. Netbeans EJB3 bean can only read and not write coderanch.com
16. dummy questions about EJB (session bean) coderanch.com
17. Client Code to Look Up a Bean in EJB 3 coderanch.com
18. EJB3 Session bean and JBoss 5 coderanch.com
19. Do EJB3 Session Beans inherit annotations? coderanch.com
21. TransactionManagement(javax.ejb.TransactionManagementType.BEAN) coderanch.com
22. Servlet session instead of EJB session bean coderanch.com
So I have this very small, lightweight storefront J2EE application I created. I doubt serious 5 people will ever be on this thing at the same time, if even that many. anyhow, I wrote it using J2EE technology, a servlet, using JPA POJOs and interacting with a stateful session bean. Everything works fine finally as far as I can tell. Here ...
23. Caching ejb 3 bean lookups coderanch.com
24. EJB3 session bean lookup problem from jsp coderanch.com
25. Review of my first Session EJB bean for best practice coderanch.com
26. EJB3 unit tesing for session beans coderanch.com
27. Bean in EJB3 coderanch.com
28. EJB Session Bean coderanch.com