Hi I have a J2EE application which is working and I has the basic structure as
2. Bean importing [JSP / Eclipse] stackoverflow.com
I'm fairly new to Eclipse/JSP/Beans, but I have to make a project where I use Beans in my JSP file. I have two projects. A)Maven project that includes the JSP file B)EJB ...
3. Bean Importing error coderanch.com
When I am using trying to use a bean in my jsp files I get an error unless I put in the entire class path (in the useBean tag). I have my class in WEB-INF/classes/some/thing/database/ConnectorBean.class
4. Difference between useBean and importing java classes coderanch.com
5. how to import bean coderanch.com
6. jsp:useBean Vs importing class file and using new coderanch.com
7. Bean and Import coderanch.com
8. Import & Usebean coderanch.com
9. Importing class (not bean) in jsp page go4expert.com
10. jsp:useBean vs page import in JSP forums.oracle.com
Yes there is a difference. If you use import, then you have to create/use the reference object to use the class methods. And you can't define the scopes like session, page .. etc. Apart from this you will be using scriptlets <% %>. if you are using jsp:useBean , then you can skip the above activities. useBean takes care of it. ...