1. How do I expose bean in JSP? stackoverflow.com
How can I expose a Java bean to a JSP page by using struts? I know how to configure a StrutsAction to include a form-bean, but I wonder if there are ...
3. Eclipse Struts Error on line with bean:write stackoverflow.com
Error Report after submitting input.jsp is passed through input.do when bean:write is called in success.jsp
4. MVC, JSP/Servlet/Bean Design Issue coderanch.com
Hi, I'm fairly new to Java and servlets, etc., but I need to clarify a design issue using the MVC model with JSP, Servlets and Beans. The Objective ============= I'm writing a user authentication system that allows a user to use a website without registering. Once registered (as one of 3 types of users), they are allowed more privileged access to ...
5. use of jsp, java serlvets and java beans in MVC model coderanch.com
6. help needed mvc using servlets, jsp and java beans coderanch.com
I have built a web application using servlets,jsp and static html pages. Now I want to implement mvc. I've heard that : 1)The first page that's displayed is index.jsp 2)All user requests are handled by a controller servlet. (If true then does index.jsp pass this info to the controller servlet? If all the pages pass their request to the servlet controller ...
7. what are JSP, Servlet , Bean in MVC ??..how does it function? forums.oracle.com