1. Session Bean returning another Remote Session Bean reference [JBOSS] stackoverflow.com
I have a Stateless Session Bean in my JBoss Server that contains a function returning an instance of another Session Bean (this one is stateful). My problem arises because this returned object ...
i need to return a boolean value frm java script to jsp page.... can someone help me??
3. How to make struts bean:message to return key itself in case of the translation not found? stackoverflow.com
I am using struts bean:message for translation.
If I have value in the translation_en.properties for somekey, I am getting the response properly. In my requirement I may also have keys ...
4. Returning Resultset from Bean to JSP coderanch.com
5. How to return ResultSet from Bean to JSP? coderanch.com
6. InitialContext Lookup returns the same Stateful Session Bean Reference everytime ... coderanch.com
So by this you mean that I am only accessing the same servlet everytime ? I am running my ejb-application and my web-application on localhost so it is difficult for me to test it with multible clients, I have just created request via different browser client etc... But anyways, how can I test it properly ? Also to my little experience ...
7. Returning ResultSet from a bean to a JSP coderanch.com
8. Problem accessing session bean return value coderanch.com
10. jsp:useBean returns nulls coderanch.com
I'm having a problem with a Bean I created for accepting entries via "post" in a form on a JSP page. All I get are null values, and I can't find where I'm going wrong. After reading Bear's article entitled "Scriptless JSP Pages: The Front Man" from the May 2006 journal, I started working to move the logic for handling the ...
11. the returning message of Bean not work with JS? coderanch.com
12. List of beans returning empty coderanch.com
13. how to use value returned from a bean in jsp page forums.oracle.com