1. Struts 1 bean:write not working stackoverflow.com
I have a jsp, and I want to control the 'disabled' attribute of a test field. Is this syntax correct? So far, the value isn't showing up when I run the page.
2. model bean from a servlet struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
3. s:bean with s:param inside s:bean doesn't work, jsp:useBean does struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com
I produce XML from a jsp page. I'm iterating the results of a DAO. For each result, I want to use another DAO and iterate over result from that. I'm declaring the inner DAO using s:bean, but I can't access the loop variable from inside s:param. If I change the nested DAO declaration to use jsp:useBean it works as expected. What ...
4. display info in bean in struts coderanch.com
5. Struts : Size of the Bean to be iterated coderanch.com
6. JSP, Struts, Bean Help coderanch.com
7. Can we use Entity bean(EJB3.0) in struts2.0? coderanch.com
8. Struts / Bean / JSP forums.oracle.com