1. Browser asking to save JSPs stackoverflow.com
I've worked with JBoss and WebLogic before, but at my current job, we're using OC4J, which is a first for me. I think that my problem might be related to that. I'm ...
2. How to get browser information in JSP? stackoverflow.com
How to get Client IP and Browser information using JSP?.
3. looking for a video conference solution that supports recording and can be operated from a browser stackoverflow.com
I'm looking for a product that can: 1) allows users to have a video conference (picture + sound) 2) can be embedded in a jsp web page 3) supports video recording which can also ...
4. Execute application from web browser? stackoverflow.com
How can I execute a desktop application from a browser?. I have a web page with a button, when user click this button a simple java desktop application must run. How ...
5. How to have my web application render using different stylesheet on mobile device browser? stackoverflow.com
I've got a Java web application running, when accessing via a mobile device (such as safari browser on an iPhone) the JSP page renders poorly. The device screen is not suitable ...
6. How to solve runtime exception in browser while running JSP? stackoverflow.com
While I try to run the following code
where KmlSample.jsp is:
7. Unable to dislplay jsp in a browser? forums.netbeans.org
I am a computer siftware programmer but I am completely new to netbeans and java. I did a simple web application and when i try to run it will BUILD SUCCESSFULY! but I cant view it in a browser. I get this error javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Unable to get connection, DataSource invalid: "java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc/IFPWAFCAD"
8. Pop up windows and separate browser windows in JSP Model. forums.netbeans.org
9. REFRESF BROWSER coderanch.com
10. my jsp is showing too much in the browser coderanch.com
Below is the code for a jsp page problem is it will display the "); out.print("hi"); out.println(""); } %> <% out.print(""); out.print("hi"); out.println(""); %> heres the output browser IE 5.0 "); out.print("hi"); out.println(""); } %> hi the last ...
11. Is it possible to get reports in browser using JSP ??? coderanch.com
12. NEWBIE: Web Browser Front End coderanch.com
13. Preventing Browser Navigation coderanch.com
14. JSP : To Determine Browser Cipher Strength coderanch.com
15. How to hide Username Password in the browser coderanch.com
16. disabling backspace for the browser coderanch.com
17. disabling backspace for the browser coderanch.com
18. printStackTrace in JSP Browser? coderanch.com
19. browser hangs unless options changed coderanch.com
20. Browser bug? coderanch.com
Hi . I have written a web applicaton using Struts and JSP.The application is actaually a portal and among the features there is a look and feel feature: basically the user can specify the CSS style, background colors and other options. These characteristics are stored in a database and they are read from it at user logon.They are then stored in ...
21. Controlling the browser coderanch.com
Is there a better way than onunload to control the user clicking away from the current page/form until the current page/form is completed. Is there a way to send a message to the server if the user navigates away from the current form, so that the app knows to abort/finish or save the current session.?
22. Capturing the browser size in a JSP coderanch.com
23. Browser based navigation ? coderanch.com
26. Browser based intranet web application: feasibilty study coderanch.com
27. Browser Back buton coderanch.com
You can't. This is a good thing. The back button isn't yours. It belongs to the user of the browser and is there for him/her to navigate across different sites as well as different pages within a single site. It's not for the developer of any particular site or application to decide whether or not this feature is available to an ...
29. Can I control histosy the history in the browser coderanch.com
30. Strange JSP behavior - dead browser coderanch.com
Has anyone enountered what appears to be a "dead browser" condition when trying to click a link or submit a form from a JSP? In my own development as well as on commercial sites that use JSP, sometimes a browser refuses to go back to the server to submit a form, etc., and instead immediately returns an error - page not ...
One of the problems is that when I go back to my index page which is the login page in the event the user inputs a wrong password etc...I foward back to the login page then it cant display the graphics nor the java script objects are not intialized. Also, when I am at index.jsp and I foward back to index.jsp ...
32. Capturing the browser size in a JSP coderanch.com
33. Checking whether scripting is enabled on browser coderanch.com
34. Servlet exception that caused a "White Screen" on the browser coderanch.com
35. JSP(Browser)??? -> Make Reload forums.oracle.com
36. i need jsp code to block browser back buttton forums.oracle.com
37. Lanucing a browser via JSP forums.oracle.com
38. Can't run JSP in browser, what should I do? forums.oracle.com