1. JSP Page Variable Caching stackoverflow.com
I've encountered a problem with JSP pages server-side caching. Suppose I have an internal error page which is a custom JSP that will display a unique ID each time it's visited/requested. This ...
2. Best practices for caching results of JSP pages? stackoverflow.com
My application has an MVC structure. Is it sufficient to only cache the model objects that are passed to the JSP views? Or will there be a significant performance boost from ...
3. How to skip history of visted page in browser stackoverflow.com
Due to some security constraints, there is requirement that the page visited should not be listed in browser's history. So the pages need not to be shown in the history at all. I ...
4. HTML5 Cache.Manifest for JSP pages? stackoverflow.com
im writing an Webapplication whith Jquerymobile and JSP and the Webapplication must have the posibility to work in Offline mode but i could not manage to make a jsp page run ...
5. wondering uf JSP page will ever be cached? stackoverflow.com
Use jsp to generate dynamic page. wondering of jsp will ever be cached or not? I am not using any expires or cache-control.
6. Web proxy caching jsp pages coderanch.com
I do not want web proxies to cache my jsp pages. I have the following code in my jps pages: - response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache"); response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache"); response.setDateHeader("Expires", -1); response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate, s-maxage=0"); response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "post-check=0, pre-check=0"); response.setHeader("Expires", "Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT"); This code does not work. Does anyone know if there is any other code I should be putting in my jsp ...
7. Question on caching of page coderanch.com
My pages are caching server side, I believe. here's what happens: 1. A person's session timesout 2. they try to access something and get kicked to log in page 3. they re-login, are authenticated and sent back to their home page 4. they click a link to go to the page they were on when the session timed out and it ...
8. Refresh page - No cache coderanch.com
9. caching pages coderanch.com
10. Prventing Page to Cache coderanch.com
11. I need to cache a page coderanch.com
12. jsp pages cached. coderanch.com
13. JSP page cached by browser coderanch.com
14. problem in caching jsp pages coderanch.com
i m facing a problem in caching the jsp page. i have written the code like <% // issue HTTP directives such that this page is not cached response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache"); response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache"); response.setDateHeader("Expires", 0); %> which means it will prevent the caching of jsp pages.But it is caching the jsp page. Please help me in this regard. it is very urgent. ...
15. prevent page caching coderanch.com
16. IE5 Cached jsp pages? coderanch.com
17. How to avoid caching of JSP pages ? coderanch.com
18. How to prevent caching of jsp pages? coderanch.com
19. NO-Cache for 1000 JSP pages coderanch.com
20. how to cache the page to improve the performance coderanch.com
Our application embeds SAS generated html String with Java generated header and footer for the application report. In our report pages, there are "Back" buttons which use history.back() to call the same process on the server. Clients can tolerate waiting a long time after pressing the "generate report" button for the report, but cannot tolerate the "Back" button taking the same ...
21. Caching results on a tab based web page coderanch.com