1. Where does Glassfish 2.1 stores cached JSP? stackoverflow.com
I'm looking for some information I haven't found anywhere else, as title says: I cannot find where glassfish is storing JSP pages upon runtime compilation, I already looked in the following ...
2. Enable Browser Cache for JSP? java.net
4. Re: Enable Browser Cache for JSP? java.net
5. Configuring Servlet Caching in sun-web.xml java.net
6. JSP Caching / GlassFish v3 java.net
I have two servlets (a GWT RPC servlet and a normal HttpServlet) that use the same stateless session bean to create and read database entities. The second servlet is not used as often as the first, and most of the time when I use it I get an Optimistic Locking Exception or something similar (Entity already exists etc.).