1. How can I escape special HTML characters in JSP? stackoverflow.com
Before I go and create a custom tag or Java method to do it, what is the standard way to escape HTML characters in JSP? I have a String object and I ...
2. How to escape all special characters in jsp?? bytes.com
There is a java.net.UrlEncoder.encode() function that you can use if you have problems with storing/retrieving special characters in the database. Generally speaking, replacing character a by b in string q is ...
3. Escaping special characters coderanch.com
I have som text boxes which are validated on the server-side. When i enter double quotes in the text box the page shows validation error, but now the text after the quotes does not appear and if it is followed by ">" it closes the tag. What is the simplest way of encoding special characters
4. Escaping special character coderanch.com
6. Escape characters coderanch.com
7. illegal escape character coderanch.com
Thank you for the comment about refracting.. actually im not a Java/jsp programmer nor do i plan to be in the future.. this is a one time job that i had to do for an E-learning software called blackboard and i am developing a building block for it and this seems to be the way in other building blocks.. anyways.. with ...