1. Not able to display special characters properly in a JSP page stackoverflow.com
I need to display following special characters in a table TD (exclude the back slash in between < symbol and forward slash),
2. Characters changing when I forward page coderanch.com
3. Special Characters in JSP Page coderanch.com
Context: The application has user interface haveing both JSPs and Applet. The database being used in Oracle 9i. Problem: The problem I am facing is some information in database is stored as special character. Special character is not displayed correctly in the JSP page. The field type is VARCHAR2. Example of special character is english dash (Unicode 2013 ). Interestingly, the ...
4. German characters can't be displayed in a web page. coderanch.com
5. Special characters not appearing on JSP page coderanch.com
6. Intl. characters shows up as '?' in all JSP pages. dbforums.com
Hello everyone, I'm setuping a new server at work that will host all our web sites and web applications, many of which uses JSP (using tomcat) and MySQL. On the new server, whenever I SELECT something from the database and display it on a web page, the non-english characters (french in this case) are displayed as '?'. Using the mysql CLI ...