1. Why do cookie values with whitespace arrive at the client side with quotes? stackoverflow.com
I'm a .NET developer starting to dabble in Java.
In .NET, I can set the value of a cookie to a string with white space in it:
2. Setting cookies using a servlet called from a java client stackoverflow.com
My objective is to set a cookie from within a servlet called from a java client, and get the cookie when a different servlet is called from the browser.
3. how to check whether the client browser accepts the cookies or not coderanch.com
4. Method to Retreive Cookies from Client coderanch.com
Hello, I am looking for a good method to retrieve a cookie from the client machine. I'm attempting to do an auto-sign on into a Java web application using the following method(This is all done on a Windows machine with IE): ------ 1. Java web application redirects to an ASP page (running on a different web server). 2. The ASP page ...
6. Cookies compression & decompression at client side coderanch.com