1. How to access client system in LAN by using JSP? stackoverflow.com
I want to get data from a LAN system by using JSP. How can I make the connection between two systems? Thanks in Advance
2. printing in client machine stackoverflow.com
i am creating a jsp application in which i want to print a file in client (linux os only )machine by sending a command lets say "cat /root/data.txt >/dev/lp0" to the ...
3. Execute a method without blocking the client stackoverflow.com
I am using Java in order to create web application. The application has to load a form which is sent it's data to a jsp that call a long business logic. I need ...
I have the following simple script, which I am using to dynamically create the list elements in a
5. jsp client keeps appending the result and displays it stackoverflow.com
I have this jsp client that consumes a webservice. The problem with the client is whenever it calls the webservice and retrieves the result, it appends the result to the previous ...
6. how to detect client timezone? stackoverflow.com
any ideas how to get client/request timezone in jsp?
7. how can i get client MAC address? (in jsp,java) stackoverflow.com
i want to get client MAC address (in jsp,java) it's possible? how to do? thanks for help
8. How to find client computer name in java script/jsp? stackoverflow.com
My print application has to get the client name and then print the documents. How to find this in java script or jsp? I searched here. Some are discussing on PHP ...
10. Client Side Check function in jsp stackoverflow.com
Hii. How can we can check whether a value of a HTML component is null or not when we click a button on client side itself. If value is null it shows a ...
11. How to handle multiple clients in JSP? stackoverflow.com
I'm implementing a game in JSP and Servlets. The game should support multiple players. It is obvious that each player ID is generated on the server side. But where do I store ...
12. synchronize class for JSP client coderanch.com
Hi Peter The problem was that even when I put synchronized keyword in the method my program crashed as it would allow multiple threads in , when I sent in multiple Request at one time. I then made all the classes level Variable private static and declared my method as static and this worked Surprisingly I hadnt come across this fact ...
13. How to ship my jsp based application on the client side coderanch.com
14. Run Executable on Client Machine coderanch.com
Please suggest me how I should launch a stand alone application from a browser. I'm are trying to build a web page from which I want to launch some of the applications which on the local hard drive of the Client. I'm using JSPs for my web pages. Right now I'm just pointing to the related executable using ...
15. NT User name of the client (IE) using JSP coderanch.com
Originally posted by achaturvedi: Hi, I need to get NT User name from the browser. I do this using following line of ASP code. request.servervariables("LOGON_USER") How do i do this in JSP. if it is not possible to get NT User name from JSP, how do i get from other source like JAVA API or something else Remember, ASP is specific ...
16. secure a site from client coderanch.com
17. Designing Web apps for various client devices coderanch.com
Folks We currently have a web app that is up and running nicely and has been for a year. We use Websphere 3.5 as the app server and IBM HTTP as the web server. The site is developed using JSP's and servlets with JDBC connection to a SQL Server database. We are looking to make the site accessible from mobile devices, ...
18. Client's Regional Settings in JSP coderanch.com
19. Finding the client OS coderanch.com
20. HELP PLEASE! You guys are my last hope and the client is screaming coderanch.com
I have downloaded jspsmartupload and it works fine! I use the bean in my own application and that works fine when it is local. I then upload the app to the web host and I get the following error. It has nothing to do with file permissions. org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP /home/lampoons/tomcat4/work/lampoonslodge.com/mondo/jsp/manageUpload$jsp.java:6: Class or interface declaration expected. import ...
21. runnig exe on client side coderanch.com
22. Can raw data be sent to a client printer from a JSP?? coderanch.com
I have serached high and low for a way to do this. I hope someone can help. Project dealine is here!!! I have a barcode printer that I need to send raw data to from my JSP. The file contains instructions for the printer on how to print the document. Using window.print() formats the file as text and I simply get ...
23. Opening a Java Window from a jsp page on the client side coderanch.com
24. How do I track site usage over time for multiple clients? coderanch.com
25. Re-tasking a java client application as middleware? coderanch.com
Sorry; this may be a stupid question, but: I have been given a java application spread across a number of jars to look at. It is essentially a client front-end that talks to a database on a back end server. Is it possible without entirely re-writing the application to write a JSP front end that runs the business logic part of ...
26. auto complete in client side coderanch.com
can any body give me some idea about doing the autocomplete feature in compose page of yahoomail or googelmail etc!! that is when we type first few words in the adrees bar then they will give many options of mail address stored in our adress book ... can any 1 show me some light in this area??? [ August 30, 2005: ...
27. How to force the client to use SSL to access JSP pages coderanch.com
Hi, I have a webapp deployed on WebLogic server 8.1 SP4. I have the following entry in the web.xml DD.
28. how do i differentiate two instance or client coderanch.com
dear friends, In the index page of my web site i wish to include some logic based on the client. i. e suppose i've opened two instances of ie or any other browser. or it can be two different tab in safari or netscape. when i send request to the index.jsp page of my web application from these two different instances ...
29. client hardware recognisation using jsp coderanch.com
30. How to get client machine timeZone coderanch.com
31. Calling a JSP from a Java class on the client coderanch.com
Hi there, I am trying to call a JSP page from a class sitting on client machine. Here is the scnerio: o I have an OC4J instance (or any web/app server for that matter). o There is a JSP page (say, test.jsp) deployed as part of a web app. o I have an application or a Java class on a client ...
32. how to count no of hits from a particular client? coderanch.com
33. i want count the no of hits for each client.... coderanch.com
34. want to open notepad from client machine coderanch.com
35. How to get client;s screen resolution ? coderanch.com
37. i want in jsp program for client side printer to print these 2 strings on 3/3 inch p coderanch.com
this is for normal java program for print 2 strings on 3/3 inch page but i want in jsp program for client side printer to print these 2 strings on 3/3 inch page import java.awt.BasicStroke; import java.awt.Color; import java.awt.Font; import java.awt.FontMetrics; import java.awt.Graphics; import java.awt.Graphics2D; import java.awt.font.FontRenderContext; import java.awt.font.LineBreakMeasurer; import java.awt.font.TextAttribute; import java.awt.font.TextLayout; import java.awt.geom.Point2D; import java.awt.geom.Rectangle2D; import java.awt.print.Book; import java.awt.print.PageFormat; ...
38. Getting Client Information coderanch.com
39. Need help to get client's system colour coderanch.com
Hi All!! We are doing a POC currently wherein we need to get the System colours in the JSP file. Example: If user has set a specific theme, we want to be able to get the theme details through API's on the JSP. Based on these we want to apply colours to some custom display components. All we are getting is ...
40. Changing Registry setting at client end Using JSP ???? coderanch.com
41. Client Location coderanch.com
42. get client's system name coderanch.com
43. get mac addresss of client system coderanch.com
Hi, I wants a solution which can run on at least IE and mozilla browser. actually we are providing a free wifi service to our customers but only one time, so i need to identify the user uniquely for that i think MAC is a good option so that customer can not get our free service more than once. Have you ...
45. So does this make it a thin client or a thick client? coderanch.com
Thin and thick clients aren't generally terms used to describe web apps, at least in my experience. They're definitely not applets, which are a specific Java technology. *All* Java in JSPs is run on the server side, *before* it's sent to the browser. Note that JSPs should *very* rarely (if ever) contain Java--that's an out-dated programming practice and should be avoided ...
46. I want to run javac.exe from a client m/c coderanch.com
47. client-side classes? coderanch.com
48. Client Issue coderanch.com
Hello here i need to save a text file to the client machine. i have client IP address as \\192.168.1.103 by using the address am saving file from my hard drive to another machine.. here my code.but am not able to save the file.. may i know the problem triggers here??? please let me know ? File origFile = new File(request.getParameter("file")); ...
49. Run exe from JSP at client side coderanch.com
50. Execute a JSP page with client side Java. coderanch.com
51. How to get client NT ID from JSP coderanch.com
52. generating client-side code coderanch.com
53. How to get Client's Mac Address? coderanch.com
54. Dealing with client-side changing of code coderanch.com
55. a very weird defect raised by our client coderanch.com
my client reported a problem that maybe created by session (our project is using a framework which based on struts). the defect is described as followed: 1. Client A logins in, and clicks on menu item, list() method is called in the backend to list a set of products 2. now the client B logins using the same user name with ...
56. JSP web client not able to access WSDL of .Net forums.oracle.com
57. javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Error: IOException while writing to client! forums.oracle.com
58. how to get MAc Name of Client System using jsp forums.oracle.com