1. viewing a client-side pdf in a jsp stackoverflow.com
How do I show a client-side pdf (i.e. a preview of a file on their hard-drive) in a jsp? I can embed a server-side pdf:
I can ...
2. Client status update after PDF generation through servlet. coderanch.com
1) u need to make the form content type as multipart/formdata
4. Save a pdf or any file to client machine from server coderanch.com
In my web application, I need to to capture 1. The users who had opened/saved the file. 2. Also whether the user had just opened the file or he saved the file. we donot get the handle of the browser default file download open save buttons, i thought i can follow this method... Is there any other way to proceed further... ...
5. Client status update after PDF generation through servlet. coderanch.com