1. How do I pass java objects to an embedded JRuby container in a servlet enviornment? stackoverflow.com
I need a way to execute a jruby script in a multi-threaded environment, where each execution of the script is passed a different java object. Currently, I am able to run ...
2. When will a servlet container interrupt my thread? stackoverflow.com
I'm writing a servlet, which is executed in Java servlet container (eg, JBoss, Jetty, Tomcat, GlassFish). What are the reasons for a servlet container to interrupt the thread running my HTTP request ...
3. Using Threads for BusinessLogic in a Distributed Servlet Container coderanch.com
Hello, I'm studying for SCWCD. Today I read in the Sevlet2.4 Specs about Distributed Servlets Container. There is a very interesting section (SRV.7.7.2) about persisting and migrating session objects. In my old web-Java applications I used threads for performing some business logic (Business Logic that requested a lot of time). The idea was that at every 1 minute, the browser performed ...
4. servlet container and multi threading coderanch.com
5. Running Thread in Servlet container coderanch.com
6. How servlet container maintain threads coderanch.com
7. Servlet Container/Web Server Threads management coderanch.com