1. How do i get ServletContext object in a simple class file? stackoverflow.com
I am creating a simple web application. I need to get reference to ServletContext object in that class. How can i get it?
2. How do you Access Grails ServletContext in a gsp file? stackoverflow.com
I have a list of categories that need to live inside of the servletContext scope of the app since the list will be accessed by every view and will not need ...
3. Servlet to set read-only permission while File save stackoverflow.com
I want to save a file with read-only options through a servlet.Can someone shed some taughts. Thanks. (fyi..I went through this link,so need some other ways through which this can be done. Making ...
4. Add Link to a file outside of Context coderanch.com
Hi all, I'm trying to list a directory's content(includes files and subdirectories). The problem is that I want to make a link to the files say a zip, so that they'll be able to download it. Now, this directory is not under my web context, in another words, say my web application context is pointed to /usr/local/www/ , but I want ...
5. Trying to access a file within another web context coderanch.com
6. deleting a file in the same context from servlet! coderanch.com
7. how to access the servlet's context in a different file? coderanch.com
8. reading a "non-context" HTML file in JSP coderanch.com
9. Access files outside the context of the Servlet coderanch.com
10. uploading file outside of context coderanch.com
If you want to save the files outside of the web context (which I agree is the correct way to do this) then you won't be able to directly access them, because they're not in context. However the problem is easily solved, you provide a file download servlet which reads the file from the directory, and sends it out as a ...
11. Is it possible to create a file in servlet context? pls help me forums.oracle.com