1. java. context.getFormattedValue() and context.webRoot() methods: what they do? stackoverflow.com
check the code of one of the applications, and found this line:
I tried to find a description of methods with Google:
but I could not find the official description of these ...
In my web.xml I set context param "pathToImages". In my jsp files to get path to my images files I use EL, like this:
3. Access JSP Context inside custom EL function stackoverflow.com
How can I access the JSP context inside a custom EL funtion.
4. New Context addition problem in Tomcat4.1.12 coderanch.com
We were using the Apache 1.3.2 and Tomact3.2.3 but on upgradation to Apache2.0.39 and Tomcat4.1.12 The previous deployment description as
5. Context Sensitive Help coderanch.com
6. JSP Body Context Illegal in 2.0? coderanch.com
7. Servlet Context Virtual Sandbox coderanch.com
8. problem with Servlet Context coderanch.com
Thanks ,I know this is a design flaw to keep in Servlet context but i have far exceeded the point to change it to session. I didn't understand Ravish Kumar's statement Can you kindly explain why only when the first user chnages it will be updated and why not by the Second user.
9. context coderanch.com
10. 404-for context coderanch.com
11. context-param and EL coderanch.com
12. Getting the Servlet Context In Jsp coderanch.com
13. is jsp has also concept like servlet context ? coderanch.com
14. Avoiding context reload coderanch.com
15. Page context inservlets coderanch.com
16. context data sharing coderanch.com
17. JSP context help coderanch.com
18. can't declare any more prefixes in this context coderanch.com
19. multiple context problem coderanch.com
hi all, I am facing a problem in my application because of multiple context. here is explanation of my problem. I have multiple war files here is, those are part of single ear but they have different web context. On user interaction with the help common menu in top frame, user switched to different context and comes back to previous context. ...
20. Implementing Context Help for UI's coderanch.com
21. Serving Content from Outside the context coderanch.com
Hi I am using Jboss-4.0.5 application server I would like to include a HTML file which is placed outside the web application (eg: sample.war) in a JSP. im using the following to include the HTML file
23. how to access a class in servlet context from JSP coderanch.com
24. java:comp is not bound in this Context coderanch.com
I havent really read your code because am in a hurry but i thought a quick answer might help you. I was experiencing the same problem while deploying in tomcat 6. The problem was being caused by catalina.jar in the war file. Try cleaning up the war (remove jars files from the war's lib folder that are present in tomcat's lib ...
25. jsp-page_context_failure coderanch.com
26. Questions on context lookup local interface coderanch.com
27. Problem with context.lookup coderanch.com
28. how to include a jsp from another web context coderanch.com
30. context lookup issues coderanch.com
31. How does context.lookup work ? coderanch.com
I am using following tutorial to learn ejb3 , http://www.laliluna.de/download/first-ejb3-tutorial-en.pdf In this tutorial the the remote interface for a session bean is BookTestBeanRemote and implementing class name is BookTestBean. This class has a variable public static final String RemoteJNDIName = BookTestBean.class.getSimpleName() + "/remote"; The client program look for this name in context.lookup i.e BookTestBeanRemote beanRemote = (BookTestBeanRemote) context.lookup(BookTestBean.RemoteJNDIName); I am confused ...
32. JSP context problem coderanch.com
Hi, I am creating a sample application with following code structure and the build structure as mentioned in the attachment. I am facing a strange problem. Whenever I am typing the direct path of the URL - "http://localhost:7001/loginApp" neither the image nor the style is getting rendered. However when I am using the actual path -"http://localhost:7001/loginApp/jsp/Login.jsp" I am able to view ...
33. how we use DI to get Context coderanch.com
34. Understanding Persistence Context Propagation coderanch.com
I am messed up with understanding concepts of JTA transactions, BMT/CMT, Persistence context with transaction propagation. From EJB3 Specs : The extended persistence context exists from the point at which the entity manager has been created using EntityManagerFactory.createEntityManager until the entity manager is closed by means of EntityManager.close. The extended persistence context obtained from the application- managed entity manager is a ...