1. How can I change my context root in WebWork? stackoverflow.com
I am currently working on a huge web application consisting of JSPs. Also i use WebWork framework. Until now the context root of my application was "/". Now I want to ...
2. JAVA servlet context root stackoverflow.com
Is it permissible to have multiple entries as the context root of a servlet? E.g. all Sun examples use a single "/catalog" or similar as the context root, but can it be "/catalog/furniture" ...
3. Context root and links coderanch.com
5. Get Context Root From Servlet Code coderanch.com
6. Can a servlet know the "context root" of the application ? coderanch.com
7. two servlet class in same context root coderanch.com
8. find context root of other web module in same application coderanch.com