1. Convert a List to String to populate webpage in JSP stackoverflow.com
I have DAO bean rows retrieved in a List. In my JSP I am accessing the List to iterate thru to populate my page. My JSP can't access the List ...
2. An exception occured while trying to convert String "EN" to type "Java.lang.long" stackoverflow.com
In my JSP, I have the following exception while populating drop down value.
The value that i ...
3. How to convert String to double in JSP stackoverflow.com
I'm extracting some results in the table in JPS like this :
4. How to convert timestamp value in string stackoverflow.com
I want to convert sqlDate in string for insert in mysql table
5. Java - converting string to a List stackoverflow.com
Is this the right way to convert a string to a list?
6. string conversion coderanch.com
7. how to use string function in xsl while converting to jsp coderanch.com
Hello, I am using a xsl and jTidy to convert HTML into JSP. also puting my required tag & custom tags into it. Now i need the value of a CLASS(css) attribute in any of the element in html will with replaced with the xml equalent xml statement. where
8. JSP string conversion coderanch.com
9. Converting a String into JMS Message object coderanch.com
10. Unable to convert string to class "java.util.Collection" for attribute coderanch.com
Hi everyone, I have been attempting to get a application running on tomcat 5.5 for a few hours now. I've had several classpath problems, as this instance of tomcat has been installed by plesk (a control panel - not my choice). I finally found the lib and endorsed directories that tomcat is using, and finally got past an error in which ...
11. Matching two map values : An exception occured trying to convert String "A" to type "java.lang.Long" coderanch.com
Dear all, Below is the code that I am working on. I want to loop through the values of the hashmap "a" . If the value of map "a" matches the value of map "a1". I want to print the corresponding key "hello" in hashmap a1. <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html" %> <%@ page import="java.util.*" %> <%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" %> <% ...
12. string float conversion coderanch.com