2. convert Servlets in Web.xml to annotation forums.netbeans.org
Hi!!! thank you for reading this thread... we have a project wrote in netbeans 6.8 using Java EE 5 and all servlets are in web.xml. We don't want to use web.xml for servlets anymore, so now we are using Netbeans 7.0 and Java EE 6, where all servlets are made with annotations, is there any way to migrate all existing servlets ...
3. converting to XML file coderanch.com
Hi i am buildding a WEb based Questionnaire and i am trying to receive text from a jsp page i have created and print it out as XML. I have a createHeader.jsp file that asks for the number of questions you want to create so when i click it it take me to createQuestions.jsp where i can enter text. ie Enter ...
4. How to dynamically convert XML to HTML using JSP? coderanch.com
5. Converting XML to HTML table coderanch.com
I would like to get a JSP (or custom tag / class called from the JSP) to read some XML data from a server and display it as an HTML table. I have quite a few different XML formats to display so I would like to avoid having to create too much code for each format. I have tried using XSLT ...
6. JSP HTML to XML conversion coderanch.com
7. Converting XML to JSP forums.oracle.com
8. Any idea how to convert jsp to xml forums.oracle.com