1. Read an invalid cookie with Java (jsp)? stackoverflow.com
I have a cookie that is formatted like
2. How to read cookie through JSP? coderanch.com
Hi Everybody, I was working on some application which needs to put some information in cookies. I have created the following scenario. 1. Asked some info from user through a JSP file 2. Called a Server on submitting above and made one cookie through it and redirect it to another JSP 3. This next JSP will read the cookie from the ...
4. How to read a .NET application cookie using Servlet/JSP coderanch.com
5. Help with servlet useing cookie to read a webpage coderanch.com
Tough in space?, Get J2EE servlet container under 150Kbytes here
6. What would be a proper way of reading a cookie in JSP coderanch.com
Hi I have a login page which has two textboxes for name and pasword. Once the user submits the information the servlet sends it a cookie which contains the login and password so that the user doesn't have to type it again when he comes to this address. Anyways I wanted to ask what would be the proper way of reading ...