1. Tomcat6 UTF-8 Character display Problem stackoverflow.com
I have a strange problem with getting extended characters to display in a JSP/Servlet webapp using Struts 2 running on Tomcat 6 with a MySQL database. I have deployed this application ...
2. Getting ?????? instead of Hindi text from MySQL database using JSP stackoverflow.com
I am getting ?????? instead of Hindi text from MySQL database using JSP. Here is my JSP code:
3. getting invalid hindi string from mysql using jsp stackoverflow.com
4. Unable to retrieve UTF-8 data using where condition in MySql and JSP stackoverflow.com
I am implementing an utf-8 based web application using .JSP, MySql and JDBC connection. I am facing a problem while retrieving data from MySql which is as follows:
5. JSP encoding while inserting non-English text in MySQL database stackoverflow.com
I am using Ajax call to insert Indian characters in MySQL database. I am facing an UTF-8 encoding problem in between flow of my application. When I am inserting the non-English characters ...