1. how to connect jsp page with the db2 database? bytes.com
2. Which drivers i needed to connect DB2 database(jsp)? bytes.com
3. db2 connection in jsp project forums.netbeans.org
4. calling db2 stored procedure from jsp coderanch.com
Hi All ! Can anyone help me in this. How we can call Stored procedures written in C, C++ for db2 udb on aix from jsp. i know them how to call from net.data but i am not able to get the thing how to call from jsp. Thanks in advance Diwakar
5. how to find the process tiem with DB2 coderanch.com
Hi Folks I am developing a web-based product.we are using jsp1.1,Dhtml,Jdk1.3,Sevlet2.3 (Jakarta with struts1.1 )and Db2 as database. I need to generate a pop-up dialogue box as wait or progress indicators for processes(such as opening a file from database,Saving to database) that take more than 7 seconds.Is there any way to do that in Java?I am concerning about estimating the time ...
6. JSP can't find DB2 driver coderanch.com
7. jsp,middleware and DB2 coderanch.com
I have a question that I know someone might have an answer to. Here is my problem. I am working on developing a three tier application. Client(JSP)->middleware->db2. Here is how my program flows. I send a string of data to the middleware, which gets the data, validates and then send it to db2 for more validation. my problem lies in the ...
8. Problem in displaying unicode data from DB2 in JSP coderanch.com
9. OS390 JDBC Connection to DB2 from JSP coderanch.com
10. Getting started with JSP and DB2 Access coderanch.com
I'm just getting started with JSP for creating dynamic web content. My experience previously been with ASP and ODBC, however, I am now working in an AIX environment running Apache and Tomcat. I'm trying to get the basics of connecting to DB2 through a JSP page, but am not having the best luck. Here's what I've done so far. Created a ...
11. Java servlet accessing DB2 cobol stored procedure coderanch.com
12. db2 access using jsp coderanch.com
13. how to connect jsp to db2 dbforums.com
14. JSP to mainframe DB2--global connection? go4expert.com
Hello: I've built some JSP pages on my corporate Tomcat server that successfully attach to DB2 however the performance is pretty bad. I'm using JDBC. I believe it is related to opening and closing the connection multiple times but am unsure how to proceed. My site uses 3 vertical frames (header, menu, and content pages) accepts several fields from a user ...
15. jsp db2 driver problem? forums.oracle.com
If you want to use the Type 2 driver then you have to make sure that the native code is in the Java library path. If it's Windows those are DLLs, if it's some Unix variety they are SOs, and so on. Or you could use the Type 4 driver and not worry about using native code.
16. How to use Gujarati Interface in JSP web application with IBM DB2 forums.oracle.com